Who's So Over The Hsc???? (1 Viewer)

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Omg, I was so hyped and stressed at the same time on the lead up to the HSC, that now I'm so over it!!!! After English Paper 2, procrastination has set in... I'm not bothered no more... They over-rated the HSC before we even go to it, and now look what it's done!!! Maths is coming up and I have 2 days to cram 3 years of work and I still havent picked up a pen since Wednesday... I'm more worried about the friggin formal let alone study my ass off... Oh well, just points out to everyone that they know, they wont be coming last!!!!!!:mad:

GJ_JOE

blood brother
even though the english exams weren't that hard at all, i just keep telling myself to push on for another week and it'll be all over :) :D :p :cool:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
definitely. i was way over it ages ago but i still was worried about these exams.

now i just don't care, i'm still studying, but only just ... i'm really struggling with trying to care.

fuck you hsc. =)

Zenithliza

Ohh I am totally over it. I wish I wasn't, because then maybe I could get my arse into gear. I'm just really tired and sick of it. I just want to do them and have them over with.. 5 down 3 to go! Woo..

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i dunno. i just want it to be over - i dont care how i go.

which is a really bad attitude , since ive cared about school in every other year. oh well

ive been waiting for 8th november for 13 years.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
And 9/11/2002 shall be declared National Party Day!!!
*notices 9/11*
Ooh.. excuse the pun on dates...

You should work harder, just to make the day more exciting, luigi. Think about it this way, you won't let yourself down. Or the school (assuming you like your school :D). Otherwise wouldn't you be worried and dampen your party mood? :D:D;)

~bec~

BJ, luigi what are you all whinging about
finishing on the 8th, 9th of novemeber...

try having TWO on the last day (stupid society and drama)
and more than 10 days between them and the exam before

what a rort
hurry the hell up!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)