• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

with due date approaching.... (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
1) what are your plans for these few days?
2) how close are you to the finishing line?
3) how up to date is your journal?
4) how satisfy are you with your major work?

Lastly... who's still less than 50% completed?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im less than 40% completed, but I work my best under pressure. Trials finish Friday, on Saturday Morning the computer will go on and not be turned off until Sunday night. Monday night will be spent fixing up, Tuesday night finishing touches on the journal (which is pretty complete), my reflection statement is already done (hehe before the major work!!)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
Im less than 40% completed, but I work my best under pressure. Trials finish Friday, on Saturday Morning the computer will go on and not be turned off until Sunday night. Monday night will be spent fixing up, Tuesday night finishing touches on the journal (which is pretty complete), my reflection statement is already done (hehe before the major work!!)
sounds like a good plan to me ;)

is yours due on Wednesday? my school made it due on tuesday

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
I am possibly about 60% done and i just started writing my reflection tonite - 410 words written so far.

My journal? *laughs nervously* And I was doing so well up till now! Yeah, its a 'bit' out of date, but im going to fix that up tomorrow (i hope)

plans for the next few days? I'll probably spend them making my Major Work appear to follow the syllabus guidelines and also making it readable, its got sections of extreme cliche that need fixing up.

Soooo not satisfied with my Major Work at the moment but my mum says its good? *cute little girly smile* Will that make the bos markers give me 100%? im counting on it for my uai :p nah... im really harsh with my own work so it'd never be perfect for me.

But yeah, I work best under pressure too. Stops me from wasting time anyway :p

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by lemonade
I am possibly about 60% done and i just started writing my reflection tonite - 410 words written so far.

My journal? *laughs nervously* And I was doing so well up till now! Yeah, its a 'bit' out of date, but im going to fix that up tomorrow (i hope)

plans for the next few days? I'll probably spend them making my Major Work appear to follow the syllabus guidelines and also making it readable, its got sections of extreme cliche that need fixing up.

Soooo not satisfied with my Major Work at the moment but my mum says its good? *cute little girly smile* Will that make the bos markers give me 100%? im counting on it for my uai :p nah... im really harsh with my own work so it'd never be perfect for me.

i am trying to refine everything too. the problem i am facing is that, my video looks so much better on the DVD but DVD tends to 'skip' and ruin the whole thing. I have to reconsider that option now. :(

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
sounds like a good plan to me ;)

is yours due on Wednesday? my school made it due on tuesday
Yep, 9am Wednesday, thats when we're going to package it up and stuff

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We have to hand it in on Tuesday because we are going on a school trip to Sydney on the Wednesday. OMIGOD IT'S DUE IN A WEEK!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!

Well.... I still need to do that final edit I've been talking about for about 5 weeks now he he he...... so guess what I will be doing while the rest of my year is partying after the trials....

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
so guess what I will be doing while the rest of my year is partying after the trials....
bastards..
everyones all excited about the short break from work here too.
i still have ext2 MW, 3 performances for music and a music composition (which i havent started yet due to my 4 unit) to do in the next coupla weeks. I'm feeling a bit low on creative energy..

(sorry.. i just cant stop whinging about it..)

sugaryblue - i hope ur thing works out :) thats a bitch about the dvd thing..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yes Im the same--everyone will be celebrating on Friday and it'll be back to the computer for me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)