Woohoo i cannot wait til eminem concert !!!! (1 Viewer)

rsagar

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, I'm just one of those people who read articles but say nothing in them...
I gotta say, this one in particular is quite the unusual one...

Eminem is an OK singer... and Justin Beiber is also an OK singer...
Each fan has their own (perspectives and views) and (hates and dislikes) on their favourite/shitty singers...
recently... K-Pop was on and half the people their weren't even Korean... so yea...

Chillax guys... "Love not Hate' :p

LouisaCar

HSC
Eminem is likeee my hero. I havee so much respect for him it's not funny. His lyrics are so deep, meaningful and even inspiring at times. I have heard and read people who have said that he (through lyrics) has gotten em through their darkest days... Justin Beiber is a little kid with a big head (&not literally)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Wtf, it's not like any other rapper comes down here. Besides, it's not like he's not just going to bring out songs from recovery & relapse, he's obviously going to have his older and more popular raps.
Most shit nowadays just have a few lines then repeat some fancy music-enhanced chorus over and over again.

boris

Banned
HSC
who are you referring to when you say "its not like any other rapper comes down here"?

because off the top of my head, kanye west was down here recently

boris

Banned
HSC
Hey..um.. so I'm a rapper you know
oh you're a rapper, what?
you know like I rap and stuff
My mate is in the hilltop hoods
No, I don't know the hilltop hoods
They're awesome...yeah, you should see them
I'm good but, I'm heaps good, do you want me to do a rap for you?
no, I m actually gonna go over here now

boris

Banned
HSC
look i fucking hate kanye west but you cant deny that he is an extremely popular rapper and was down here recently so i still dont know what you mean by no rappers come down here, especially not when we have a fairly large homegrown hip hop scene
eminem is also popular as fuck
neither of them are particularly good rappers though

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
look i fucking hate kanye west but you cant deny that he is an extremely popular rapper and was down here recently so i still dont know what you mean by no rappers come down here, especially not when we have a fairly large homegrown hip hop scene
eminem is also popular as fuck
neither of them are particularly good rappers though
Agreed, Eminem does have some good raps but he's mostly pop now to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Kanye West is a musical fucking genius (south park reference, he's actually really shit)
Eminem is sooo shit too.
And yes I've listened to his shit, I grew up with my idiot brother fucking pumping it though his sound system in his room next to mine. No fucking thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)