Woohoo!!!!! (1 Viewer)

nomza

HSC
Yay, I was really worried that we'd get a heaps wordy question but it was excellent....only problem is didn't answer the Individual and society essay very well, didn't really make too many reference to the modern audience and stuff......how did other ppl find it, and who were you in your creative writing???

OH WELL.....

YAY HSC IS OVER FOR ME NOW!!!!! WHOPPEE!!!!!

Jellymonsta

i did crime fiction. shocked myself by writing halfway decently and crammed a full book for both q's...
i liked our questions. nice and open ended :D

~bec~

considering what they COULD have given us, i was really pleased

nomza

HSC
yeah it's such a relief ain't it -- to read the question and be able to push one entire text (for IandS) out of your brain and realise, hey I can do this....

I wrote THREE booklets (2 eight and 1 four page) for my essay and did one full 8 for the creative....

I can't believe I wrote so much.

Jellymonsta

Originally posted by nomza
yeah it's such a relief ain't it -- to read the question and be able to push one entire text (for IandS) out of your brain and realise, hey I can do this....

I wrote THREE booklets (2 eight and 1 four page) for my essay and did one full 8 for the creative....

I can't believe I wrote so much.
that is insane... i really hope you have massive handwriting.
lol imagine having to 20 page essays which are barely legible (well mine are barely legible) - i almost feel sorry for the markers (except they apparently get nice pay.)

dissonance

hmmm, well I *only* wrote 12 pages for the essay and 8 for my creative. However a guys a couple desks in front of me somehow wrote into three booklets for BOTH questions.......considering his parents' profession I guess it makes sense...

nomza

HSC
My handwriting is moderate, not MASSIVE but it gets bigger as time runs out....plus I wrote for 1 hour and 20 minutes for the essay.

I managed 8 pages for the creative, BUT BARELY.....it was too open.....

superhubert

half way between the gutter and the stars
I was Isabel Archer in my creative writing...and I made a terrible mess of her...I said the most stupidest things. I focused on her decision not to marry, and did a bit of plagarising...in fact i plagarised something Rosseau once said. I hope the markers don't notice.
I wrote 10 pages for this question, and 17 pages for the other, but my handwriting got progressively bigger and less legibile. I ran out of time in the essay, and could not really delve into the texts or use the thousands of notes I crammed over the past week.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Genre - Crime

Q1 (creative): 8 pages
Q3 (essay): 13 pages

Jenjen

I think its pretty irrelevant how many pages you write
everyone will have done about the same

I wrote 21 pages for the essay and 14 for the creative writing
my writing is small and then big all at once so its all a bit crazy!

Meh who cares- i'm just happy this stupid exam is all over

bex

HSC
Even though the questions were open ended i didnt think they were that easy...

i wrote 12 pages for each which is pretty standard for me..

*cajunga*

glad, so glad it's over

hmm, everyone seems to know how many pages they wrote. i can't even remember how many booklets i used. i think it was 4 and a bit.... but my writing is big and messy... feel sorry for the marker who gets it heh
eh, doesn't matter anyway - IT'S OVER!!!!!
i can't believe how quickly it's come and gone - all i have to wait...and wait...and wait for is drama.
i was really happy with the ext1 questions. when we first looked at the paper everyone started giggling, cos we'd built it up to be this crazy hard thing "what if they put a really hard word in the question?" but it was fine.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)