Workload: Health Sciences (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Can anyone tell me what their workload is like for the B. Health Sciences? How many days a week, general hours, like is it 8-5 whatever...
I currently do B.AS at the main campus and I'm underloading by one subject so I only have 20 or so contact hours and they're squashed into around 3 days which works out perfectly for me so I can work the other days (I have to pay rent somehow!)
And I'm scared that transferring to Health Sciences at Cumberland will make it difficult for me to work...and I'll once again become a struggling uni student. (This semester is awesome and I'm rolling in the $$ :D)
So yeah, is it a heavy workload? Because from what I can tell you can't do it part time so I'm guessing underloading isn't an option? Is it possible to underload this course? I know I'm destining myself to a lifetime at uni but still...it makes things easier on me...

Skeeta

HSC
b. h.s probably has a lower workload than the other b. app sci (speech, ot, physio, orthoptics) etc.

I dont know about days per week, but dora does this course I think its 3-ish days a week if they squish it all in, but it depends on the timetabling

and i'm pretty sure you can do ANY course part time..?

Skeeta

HSC
nik_noodle said:
hahahaha do HIM....currently attending uni 2 days a week. Thu-Fri with a total of 6 hours of uni per week...

FULL TIME!!!
oh.my.fucking.god

*dies*

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
this semester i have 2full days and monday for an hour. all up its about 10 hours but this is down from 24 hours in first year for both semester. its only down cos i am doing 12 weeks of clinical this semester and at uni for 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)