HSC
N/A
Fast Bowlers
Steve Harmison
Irfan Pathan
Shoaib Akhtar
Rana Naved-ul-Hasan
Makhaya Ntini
Shaun Pollock(could also be the allrounder)
Chaminda Vaas

Spinners
Harbhajan Singh
Daniel Vettori
Danish Kaneria
Muttiah Muralitharan

Keepers
Brendan Mcullum
Kumar Sangakkara
Mark Boucher

We will assume the keeper will bat at 7 and the bowlers 8,9,10,11

7. Cant decide between Sangakkara or Boucher both are excellent batsmen and keepers

8. Shaun Pollock
9. Chaminda Vaas (1)
10. Muttiah Muralitharan
11. Makhaya Ntini (2)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
7. boucher
8. Shaun Pollock
9. Chaminda Vaas (1)
10. Muttiah Muralitharan
11. Hasan (he bowled well against he aussies so i think he deserves a chance..well possibly)

curious wat bout hamish marshall...was he even selected in the squad, he proved his usefullness aswell by bein the only person to stand up the australia's bowlin attack and hes an amazing fielder too

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hamish Marshall wasnt selected, though it would of been good. As you said he's figured out some of the aussie bowlers and he did quite well, along with Vettori of all people. He's a gun in the field as well, could be the next Chris Harris minus the bowling.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Pollock would always be first choice. Followed closely by Pathan, Ntini, and Vaas. Harmisson is much overrated, and the aussie batsmen should make meat pies out of his short stuff.
I don't know why Akhtar would get in. His bowling has been impotent of late. Plus he's bound to be injured.
For the spinners, you cant go past vettori. Kaneria i think is a little inexperienced and hasn't really proved much. Murali would of course be a walk in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)