Worst Rap Names (2 Viewers)

d

• Total voters

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
geez some of these fkn pop rappers, gangsta rappers, trap rappers whatever have some really fucking stupid names...same goes for relatively "new" rnb dudes.

vote

t-pain: fucking faggot cunt failed rapper turned psuedo-rnb 'sanger' (as he calls it) gets by using protools to make his voice sound rather electronic and annoying. but provides catchy hooks. is really fucking lame when he tries to make jokes at award shows.

slow pain: i didn't even bother listening to any of this faggots shit just because of his name, seriously what the fuck, his name is what inspired me to make this thread. I think his latino. fkn wetback shit-named cunt

Palow Da Don: some cunt with a boring flow who is still eating off his production of rich boy's 'throw sum d's' he is shit.

rich boy: aside from 'throwing d's" on everything he spends the rest of his time being a shit cunt with a generic southern flow (and lyrics)

hurricane chris: he did that ay bay bay song which i never bothered listening to coz i knew it was gonna be shit anyway. I hope he comes from new Orleans.

slim thug: got a naturally retarded voice which works to his advantage because it already sounds like its been chopped and screwed which already makes it a hit in texas and most southern hip hop crazed states. has good beats to back up but he is a tall ugly retarded looking motherfucker. yeh he is slum, he may or may not be a thug....but its a fkn stupid name.

Birthday Boy: seriously, the ying yang twins are annoying enough but d-roc had to put his homies on and some wierd cunt named birthday boy is introduced to the industry. If anyone has seen this guy on ATL's pass the mic video they will probably agree when i say this guy has cerebal palsy no doubt. that or he is a 2 year old stuck in the body of a 20 year old fag who wears grills just like everyone else does now

Big Kuntry: despite his name being full of fail he has an irresistible pimped out voice and flow. plus he is part of the P$C, which is T.I's group. so naturally im biased. but the name is really stupid. you know who this is maynnnnnnnnnneeeee biggg kuntryyyy kanggggggggggg

macboney: another member of the P$C, with a more gruff voice. Sometimes his voice makes me cringe when he tries to rap on songs like 'walk this way' with cee-lo and T.I. I like him though, alot. but the name is fkn wierd.

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

HSC
A Tribe Called Quest
Del The Funkee Homosapien
Dr. Octagon
Ultramagnetic MC's
Anti-Pop Consortium
Deltron 3030
Kool Keith

They're all crap names IMO.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
slow pain: i didn't even bother listening to any of this faggots shit just because of his name, seriously what the fuck, his name is what inspired me to make this thread. I think his latino. fkn wetback shit-named cunt
That's the one I voted for. I conjure that the only slow pain he causes is from listening to his music.

kuroneko

HSC
'Dem Franchise Boyz' -WTF? I've always hated that name.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Dr. Dre, Ludacris, Ice Cube, DMX, The Game, Ja Rule, Destiny's Child, TLC, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce Knowes, Aaliyah, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Daft Punk, Dragonforce, Megadeth, Metallica, The Wiggles, Frank Sinatra and Elton John.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Stevo. said:
2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Dr. Dre, Ludacris, Ice Cube, DMX, The Game, Ja Rule, Destiny's Child, TLC, Alicia Keyes, Beyonce Knowes, Aaliyah, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Daft Punk, Dragonforce, Megadeth, Metallica, The Wiggles, Frank Sinatra and Elton John.
Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Me or him?

Fuck the first half of his list was actually pretty awesome, up to and including Aaliyah. So is eminem for that matter.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ok im sorry for making a comment which could be taken as offensive towards lengy, ashton, please forgive me. But theres other ways you can stand up for your good friends, without going too far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)