Worth doing?????? (1 Viewer)

arn_e

HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Not so true, it's dependent on what type of person you are, for example for me i'm very computer savvy, but when it comes to IT's communication memos, letters etc, at the last question thats where i lose my marks on, people whos good with these work place documents and good with creating memos letters etc, would find ITV good, SDD is rather for people who want to know the basis of programming and wants to know the stages in the development process. I would say IPT and SDD is the most Computer based courses, and ITV is more so a course blended with using software and communication levels.
Winston, lol, dude how can u recommend ITV. Seriously pplz those of you you are going for a UAI avoid ITV with a 10 foot pole, it scales rubbish and if ur intrested in computers,personally you will most prob do beta in a science course. From personal experience i regret ITV so badly...i should have done eco,n e ways DO ANYTHING ELSE PPLZ, cause seriously u will probaly become cbf, and fail certificae2, or end up getting some1 elses work.(Thank goD for giving my school a crap network). Yeah and BTW u miss out on valuable school time due to work experience especially if done in yr12...

Hopefully i have helped some1 avoid this course.

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by arn_e
Winston, lol, dude how can u recommend ITV. Seriously pplz those of you you are going for a UAI avoid ITV with a 10 foot pole, it scales rubbish and if ur intrested in computers,personally you will most prob do beta in a science course. From personal experience i regret ITV so badly...i should have done eco,n e ways DO ANYTHING ELSE PPLZ, cause seriously u will probaly become cbf, and fail certificae2, or end up getting some1 elses work.(Thank goD for giving my school a crap network). Yeah and BTW u miss out on valuable school time due to work experience especially if done in yr12...

LoL... ITV is just my free period course

i'm getting my cert II and also Work Placement was quite funny i think it was a stress reliever for my beginning of yr 12 experience.

del

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by arn_e

ITV has its good and bad points.
But there is nothing wrong going for a UAI with ITV. I had 12 units, and ITV turned out counting and i still got 95+
the boring parts most people find (documentation etc etc), are actually useful as in uni you have to write reports and stuff for scenarios such as proposing a particular solution etc.
Solution to w/e in year 12 - do both weeks in yr 11 (one at the start of the year, the other at the end)

Trobocop

If you have a bit of general computer knowledge then do ITV it is sooooooooo easy you dont not have to study so you can spend more time on other subjects and still get a good mark.

My trial mark was 87 didnt study.

2 downsides, the course can be very boring at times and if you dont have any computer knowledge it will be harder for you to understand but if you do a bit of study you should be right.

arn_e

HSC
yeah well in the end

caring fot ITV

i hate it

even though im killing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)