Would anyone recommend the bachelor of urban and regional planning? (1 Viewer)

emilyh95

HSC
Hi, I have a good enough ATAR to get into both the bachelor of developmental studies at newcastle and bachelor of urban and regional planning at Armidale. I am wondering what people's opinions are of the latter course, which is by all appearances good but means I have to move 5 hours from home. Do you think it's worth it?

snitchbronze

HSC
N/A
I am a student at UNE and I study business, so I don't really have any insight into the bachelor of urban and regional planning. But if the move is what has you worried about taking the place at Armidale, I can tell you that it was the best decision I have ever made. The college system at UNE is similar to the american style colleges you see in movies with a bunch of students living together in large dorm complexes. I have made so many friends and had so many amazing experiences while living here. There is also a lot of help available with study sessions and tutors in college that can help you out if you're struggling with the transition. I've found it to be the perfect transition between living at home and being independent, as people still cook for you and clean the bathrooms but can come and go as you please. I hope this has helped, good luck with 2013.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)