Would BOSTES have contacted you if there was a problem with your HSC marks/ATAR? (1 Viewer)

ymbhakimi

HSC
Just wondering since there's three days left until results, I'm assuming if there was some sort of issue with any subject, they would have emailed by now?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
BOSTES thought they lost part of a friends paper, they got rang up well before the results were released.

ymbhakimi

HSC
Ahhh that's a relief. I'm pretty sure I'm fine but I always overthink stuff like this especially doing 4U English and being on 10 units and all. Thanks!! :) Has anyone had any experience with BOSTES contacting them regarding a problem with an exam/major work? I.e. contacting the school about sending in a students' journal or something? Nobody at my school was asked to give in their journals but was wondering how common an occurrence it was...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
When I did my HSC a friend accidentally got handed back part of his exam with the question paper while the exam supervisor was bundling his papers up/ticking off everything - didn't realise until he got a call from BOS. He got the call around mid-late November iirc.

It's so close to results release now that everything should be finalised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)