would i get 1? (1 Viewer)

FightingSmile64

HSC
So as you know paper 1 for aos 2015 hsc is finished. Now I nearly finished but just ran out of time.

The question i left out was in sa q4 which was 3 marks. However before i ran out of time i had written my thesis, and dot points in two quotes i was going to use along with the technique and explained one before time was up. Now i am not asking for a miracle but am i capable of getting 1 mark?

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
So as you know paper 1 for aos 2015 hsc is finished. Now I nearly finished but just ran out of time.

The question i left out was in sa q4 which was 3 marks. However before i ran out of time i had written my thesis, and dot points in two quotes i was going to use along with the technique and explained one before time was up. Now i am not asking for a miracle but am i capable of getting 1 mark?
I doubt it. If you're extremely lucky maybe one, chances are astronomical though. You should've written the effect of them as well - would've increased your chances.

Having said that, it's over. Worry about Paper 2.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Maybe, but more importantly dont worry about it and move on cause 1 mark is not worth worrying over if you are gonna do paper 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)