Wrond date!? (1 Viewer)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No.

The booklets are all kept together until they reach the clerical staff who sort them for marking.

Even then, if a marker gets a booklet that has the wrong question in it, or more than one question in it, they report it to their supervisor who passes it back to the clerical staff who then send it to the right markers.

danz90

HSC
I didn't write my student numbers and centre numbers on the pages inside my booklets - would the clerical staff do that for me?

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
'Wrond date!?' - By that example, I don't think the date matters at all.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
danz90 said:
I didn't write my student numbers and centre numbers on the pages inside my booklets - would the clerical staff do that for me?

Only if a page has become separated from the booklet.

I have often marked booklets with no numbers on the inside pages. We (as in the HSC markers I know) don't go round checking every page for the number - we assume that the student number on the front is the same one that would be on the inside pages.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
nahh.
wouldnt matter

umm
what's the point in writing it anyway =/

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dwarven said:
nahh.
wouldnt matter

umm
what's the point in writing it anyway =/

It is only needed if, by some chance, the pages come out of the booklet. Having the number on every page means that the pages will end up with the right booklet.

Having said that in 16 years of marking, (starting my 17th tonight) I have never seen a page come out of a booklet.

danz90

HSC
cem said:
It is only needed if, by some chance, the pages come out of the booklet. Having the number on every page means that the pages will end up with the right booklet.

Having said that in 16 years of marking, (starting my 17th tonight) I have never seen a page come out of a booklet.
That's a relief, because I've only written student numbers on pages in writing booklets only in my Economics exam (since the supervisor insisted - the other's were like aah dont worry you dont need to wastee ur time).

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
cem said:

Whoa 16 years of marking, you would've almost seen it all by now hey?

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
Patar said:
WROND SPELLING

THIS IS WHAT MATHS DOES TO YOU! HEED MY WARNING... and do 4U English.

sorry, had to say it.

I'll disappear now.
douche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)