Yeh Assessments (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by monzi
That Seems unfair for them to work out an estimate shouldnt they just give you one to do?
what is this referring to? someone being sick? if yes, well they can't give a toally different assessement, an estimate is much more fair (taking into acoount performance in all other assessments, performance of the class and rank)

monzi

HSC
No Im refering to Repeating and Missing the first Assessments

No, Repeating and missing assessments, i think its totally unfair for them to estimate a mark for you, you repeated for a reason, to do them yourself and do much better anyways before i repeat im going to talk to the principal

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by monzi
No, Repeating and missing assessments, i think its totally unfair for them to estimate a mark for you, you repeated for a reason, to do them yourself and do much better anyways before i repeat im going to talk to the principal
oh! i understand, well yes, they should probably let you do the first one, but i suppose they think that you will be repearing and therefore do well in BOTH the first and the next assessments, therefore it won't make much of a difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)