• It was really good.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • It was OK

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • It wasn't that great

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • It was terrible

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • O Week? I don't remember any O Week???

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Good or crap? I thought UTS's O week was not very fantastic. Did you have a good o week?

monzi

HSC
LOL I HATE IT! the lecturer is so stupid ... my first lecture was 'Introduction to Microeconomics' half the class fell asleep after 30 minutes so YAY..the lecturer told us he was expecting that... i hope business communication is better

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
Haven't actually left Melbourne yet (but will be in the next hour, hopefully, just waiting for mum to pack her stuff and pack my toiletries and computer).
Bye melby!! good luck!!
lol, as i said last night on msn, its always mums fault you're not organised, huh? well we can blame her anyway...

MoNNiE

HSC
lol... that's abit too packed

mine was pretty alrite -- i mean it was a camp

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont think anything he packed was excessive, most uni students moving away would take at least that, if not more, wouldnt they?

alman

im not sure..theres always an op-shop place nearby....
but what is an airer?

MoNNiE

HSC
true!

but i have no experience with moving away.. and won't have any for a long time!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
you should see how much leg room i have, we are going to have to stop every 20 mins hahaha......well we are almost ready to go....
bye!! goodluck!! send me a pm once you get your computer set up!!

Originally posted by alman
im not sure..theres always an op-shop place nearby....
but what is an airer?
like a clothes horse, to put clothes on to air out (also good for hanging damp items on to dry)
a lot of the stuff you take, i wouldnt get at an op shop (like no way would i buy second hand pillows or quilts or anything like that) i think the only things off his list i would buy 2nd hand might be the airer and baskets...actually, i would buy them new once i arrived

alman

think about it this way, at least you dont have to redecorate a whole house or apartment..

Ribbon

I put o-week as 'it was really good' because they had alot of nice social actvities and things and market day was alot of fun. The academic stuff was all boring as though! I, persoanlly thought it was 'OK' but I put 'it was really good' because I know it would have been if I had've bothered to go with the social activities and it most likely would've been awesome if I had've gone on the drinking things.

the trouble with o-week social activities is that, while they are designed to help you make friends and whatever, alot of people won't go on the social activities unless they have at least one other person to hold thier hand... I found that now I have a few friends, I would have loved to go on the o-week activities but at the time, being the nigel that I was, I didn't really feel like taking advantage of them....

crazylilmonkee

HSC
o week wasnt tooooo shabby
im gonna be one of them yellow shirts next year.... ' and here we have the smelly toilets..'

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
my o-week was a bit of a blur :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)