Yr Ten Is Are Bludge! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
OMG, our school is not only doing maths, eng, sci, aust. hist and geo., civics and citizenship but we're also doing Trial SC for Computing Studies!!!!! That elective became compulsory at our school since we're a 'technological high school' so now we have to do an extra one!

So.... you do a trial like a couple of week before the actual exam, if it was anything like last year. Your not the only school that is doing it, i did it last year and we didnt even get results back. we had ppl going in there and just colouring in all C's as answers without even reading the question. In year 10 TRIALS DO NOT COUNT FOR A BLOODY THING!

Kulazzi

HSC
I know, yearly's are harder since like I'm in Adv. Maths, my yearly's would be harder cos of all da formulaes I have to learn but for da SC its not dat hard, it's actually easier cos the standard ppl have not yet learnt wat we've been learning.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
so some sense has finally got through to some you you ppl.
And it only took how long...????

Kulazzi

HSC
Ahhhhh.....stress.....ahhhhhh....how long? oh abt a few days after I read ur advice :D! Ahhhhh...................

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
If you ever doubt what you are thinking now, go re-read my summary of the SC its somewhere, i dont remember where tho....

Don't make me wanna throw a brick through my computer and hit and seriosly damage you ppl again lol...,.

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
enjoy it while you still can, it's gonna be hell for you in year 11. :)

pinkmilk

wah... u serious??... yr 10 is hard.. why do u all think its easy? soo many assessments.... sooo many tests... my skewl ish killing me...

Kulazzi

HSC
we have 3 assessments tasks so far and our upcoming yearly's in 4 wks - our commerce teacher told us to get used to it cos it gets like dis in ur senior years - and rite now, it's stressful for us yr ten's trying to sort it all out wid time management and stuff.

kow_dude

HSC
Originally posted by coroneos
Year 11 is also a bludge.
well sort of ... bludging year 11 will increase the work load for yr 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)