New profile posts

Biology in Focus solutions' location acquired:
Cengage Learning, 10 Julius Ave, North Ryde NSW 2113
Hi!
I currently am looking into engineering degrees and am considering civil, mechanical or software engineering

Only problem is I dont do 3U or physics.
I know that I'm gonna have to put in a lot of work after hsc to catch up. But I still wanted some advice on this as my mind is pretty set on this pathway. Would bridging courses help or would buying textbooks and learning it myself be enough?
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Bridging courses are definitely better than studying on your own and will most likely yield better results. :)
How long does the syllabus last for math and science subjects? Will the modules change? If the textbook is too old will it still be efficient for learning?
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
The old maths syllabus lasted quite a while from what I know. I'm not entirely sure about science though. For maths, if the textbook is too old, you are still able to use it, although you should not prioritise an old syllabus textbook but only somewhat use it to consolidate your knowledge. Prioritise your new syllabus resources.
XZCancer
XZCancer
Ok. Thx
i need help for my multimodal
hey im in year 11, and we have to do a multimodal for adv english.
- the focus question is "Iconic narratives rely on strong characters and engaging settings to convey the concerns of their respective composers and their unique contexts"
- we have to connect it with Brave New World and Blade Runner
please help me, its due in a week
Thanks for exposing yourself at last you vile, fucking creature. Those are little children and their families. Glad to finally know what gives you happiness. I hope you feel an ounce of that pain in that future.
May those little innocent lives Rest In Peace inshAllah, and inshallah one day you decide to open your eyes to reality and god gives you some conscience ❤
Are you highkeydropout
  • Wow
Reactions: jimmysmith560
S
stressedadfff
i mean, if I called him loser hed say im a homophobe, so id rather call him babe, its so ingenuine it makes him fuel with anger. poor soul, must be hard to never been loved b4
Directrix
Directrix
He should go to reddit or discord where there’s actual scholars and researchers not some forum made for high school kids

the fact is that he’s severely losing to a bunch of 16 year olds is just lmao what a loser
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
I believe he got banned from Reddit not long after signing up...
You know what? I might consider Physio now next year

E12 and such make it easier
(I’m velo)