• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New profile posts

what was ur atar may i ask? Just need some motivation, and ur the first person in my notification centre lol
Reactions: katiekms
[Blank]
[Blank]
I'd recommend that making the decision as for what you wish to be significant, whether your calling is to be with doing well in school, business, or a creative endeavor, to develop a personal relationship with your inspiration that gives off a grand/significant/otherworldly presence.
[Blank]
[Blank]
Lastly, don't have your interests be distracted by other interests, make this personal relationship with the thing that feels to be your calling as the only thing you *focus* on without distraction.
[Blank]
[Blank]
Ignore anything that has nothing to do with this particular life story that you are the main character of, and that main character archetype/role you take on also comes from an inspiration of a vision for an ideal self, and you'll be able to master anything to the degree that you are a force of nature within the field of interest.
I thought term 2 would be harder than term 1 but it's easier ngl, year 11 is pretty chill ngl. I hope year 12 is like this ☺ I'm getting my business mark on Monday and I'm scared, I hope my rank goes up but apparently everyone did really bad 😭 I also have prelims weeks 3-5 next term and mine are all in the first week, I'm so excited to study for some reason probably cause I like my subjects. I'll stop yapping! 😍 😁
unfollowed
Why are admins always so emotionless? 😭 i must take on the job and discover y...must be the impending doom of educational law
do you actually like kpop?