• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New profile posts

what was ur atar may i ask? Just need some motivation, and ur the first person in my notification centre lol
[Blank]
[Blank]
After seeing the mark you get or seeing where your ideas of things you have noticed turned out to be incorrect, ask yourself:
- Why did you get the question wrong and why is that question being asked?
- Is it the right question to ask, and if you have to answer that specific question even though it isn't sensible because you're simply getting a knowledge test, how can you satisfy the person testing you?
[Blank]
[Blank]
By doing so, you gain more insight/awareness of what sub-questions you need to be asking yourself AND answering first in order to make your mind map of the each topic, as well as how they relate to one another within the module, to be able answer with clear enough understanding as you would have towards something like the nuanced details of a video game's lore.
[Blank]
[Blank]
[If that video game example doesn't resonate with you in particular, regardless of whether or not you can think of something to relate to in terms of being wise towards, it doesn't matter, all that matters now is that you try to connect enough dots in order to get closer and closer to being as wise and as skilled as you need to be in order to start testing your weaknesses more than your successes.]
I thought term 2 would be harder than term 1 but it's easier ngl, year 11 is pretty chill ngl. I hope year 12 is like this ☺ I'm getting my business mark on Monday and I'm scared, I hope my rank goes up but apparently everyone did really bad 😭 I also have prelims weeks 3-5 next term and mine are all in the first week, I'm so excited to study for some reason probably cause I like my subjects. I'll stop yapping! 😍 😁
unfollowed
Why are admins always so emotionless? 😭 i must take on the job and discover y...must be the impending doom of educational law
do you actually like kpop?