• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New profile posts

Hey what do you do now with a bachelor of commerce? Because I don’t know what u can do with this qualification? Would it be a good degree if I want to start a business in the future? Thank you 🤩
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Hey there, a Bachelor of Commerce is multifaceted in that there are many fields that it covers. I majored in HR myself and that's my career trajectory, but others with a Bachelor of Commerce can study and end up in other fields, such as marketing, finance, business analytics, etc.
jimmysmith560
jimmysmith560
Continued.

You can start a business with any degree (or even without one), although a Bachelor of Commerce would inherently provide you with a good understanding of running a business. You can also tailor a Bachelor of Commerce towards the goal of running a business by completing entrepreneurship-related units or studying an entire entrepreneurship major.

I hope this helps! :D
Subject - Grade (Mark) - Rank
Maths Adv (tragic prelim lost the 100 streak) - A (98/100) - 6/149
Maths Ext.1 - A (45/50) - 12/127
English Adv. (hand in merchant but also wtf) - A (93/100) - 4/133
Physics (dropping but 1 mark off A 😭) - B (86/100) - 17/84
Engineering (2 marks off A :/) - B (85/100) - 8/62
Economics - A (93/100) - 3/51
SOR I - A (90/100) - 8/43
Scrambled
Scrambled
Hehe Yr 11 Reports came out today :D
Honestly I'm pretty happy but I swear hand-ins and multimodals are carrying my English mark how tf am I better at English than Maths 💀
Mr Ranke: What is history?
Dms don't count toward either messages or reactions.
Profile posts count to reactions, but not messages.
Thread replies count to both messages and reactions.
'Non-school' related thread replies do not count to either messages or reactions.
Angry, Sad or Wow reactions do not count to your reactions score, however is visible if you go to your personal reactions on your account.
(tell me if i'm missing anything)
there was in fact only a lymphatic system qs 💔 also mid exam im so glad I changed my answer to renin for the hormone that controls bp💪 otherwise i would've passed on generational trauma
mishtidoi101
mishtidoi101
good on ya!! idk why i chose option A for that question (couldnt think straight) 😭 lost a mark there 😔

how did you go with the last question? it seemed like a good question btw, unlike the cultural ones
as.merd
as.merd
I chose melatonin for my first answer for some reason so I can relate ahah, the last question wasn't too bad actually, there was a past hsc paper on it so I remembered some bits from it. I just kind of dot pointed everything...like separated workers, client and organisation. I also though they were nice this year with the scenario and his diagnosis with t2d.
mishtidoi101
mishtidoi101
tru the questions weren't too bad this year- kinda straightforward
Reactions: as.merd