2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (2 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Does that honestly help? :S
I thought it was important to keep moving the foot, even though it hurts. Increase circulation or something, I dunno.

*cough* How old is said french guy? :p

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Hmm, well i think it has something to do with the Potassium in the bananas, but im pretty sure there is no exact known reason for cramps and therefore cant be a specific remedy. Keeping it moving is pretty much the only thing, and yes it hurts!

French guy = 40's :S disappointing really.. i mean.. um yeah

quirksandkooks

HSC
i was just at a youth leadership camp thingy and there were trampolines where we were staying, and this asian guy got on and started jumping then yelled out "i'm having lots of fun!"
You wouldn't happen to be talking about Next Gen in Katoomba?
If so, I am assuming you stayed at Eltham Park due to the trampolines. I am, so jealous.

Haha, how awkward if you weren't talking about that :p?

HSC
- Driving past the police and giving them the finger under the car door.
- Pulling up next to a 4 year old with her dad and screaming 'show us your tits'
- Finding out about a girl who fucked some huge black guy at schoolies and using the phrase 'lets make like Amy B and split'
- Refering to my Starlet as 'the beast'
- Rocking up at a party with Fergie blarring on my soundsystem then asking everyone to bring the girls outside so they can hear me rev the engines... of my Starlet.

I'm so cool I even suprise myself.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
- Driving past the police and giving them the finger under the car door.
- Pulling up next to a 4 year old with her dad and screaming 'show us your tits'
- Finding out about a girl who fucked some huge black guy at schoolies and using the phrase 'lets make like Amy B and split'
- Refering to my Starlet as 'the beast'
- Rocking up at a party with Fergie blarring on my soundsystem then asking everyone to bring the girls outside so they can hear me rev the engines... of my Starlet.

I'm so cool I even suprise myself.
Indeed. You are indeed an epic legend, my fren.

Have fun in uni. :D

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Funny quirk of my day.

got offered on campus accommodation at ANU but not newcastle.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The retard on the train started singing Funky Town today. And then I watched Eps.8, series 1 of skins and they dance to Funky Town in that too.
Ah! I've been asking people all day about this!
What's it like? What's it about, generally? I've been told it's on Mondays but I want to know meow, I don't like watching shows in the middle of a season :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)