2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
imo the most common reason a guy is friends a girl is because he is attracted to them on some level - he mightn't be willing or wanting to act on it, but it's still there
really? One of my closest friend is an chick and I'm not attracted to her in that way whatsoever. Its just that she is a nice person and cool to be around.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
imo the most common reason a guy is friends a girl is because he is attracted to them on some level - he mightn't be willing or wanting to act on it, but it's still there
fun fact: I'm friends with a disproportionate amount of girls in my grade (7:2 approximate ratio)

this is what happens when you're strictly interested in guys....

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I had a huge crush on this chick in year 10 and i tried to get in with her (this was before i knew what friend zoning was). Anyways, spent heaps of time with her and ended up being friend zoned despite my absolute best efforts. I think its because i came of too nicely at the start and my intentions were not clear. Everytime i see her nowadays, my heart breaks a bit.
TL;DR friend zone sucks ass.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I had a huge crush on this chick in year 10 and i tried to get in with her (this was before i knew what friend zoning was). Anyways, spent heaps of time with her and ended up being friend zoned despite my absolute best efforts. I think its because i came of too nicely at the start and my intentions were not clear. Everytime i see her nowadays, my heart breaks a bit.
TL;DR friend zone sucks ass.
"hahaha" "looool" ":)" "woooow" "hahaha really" That's when you know you're in too deep

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Even if a girl is hot, in some cases don't you just want to be friends and nothing more?
I mean I know plenty of hot guys (and gals yolo) but that doesn't mean I necessarily want to date them all... Some of them are stupid or rude or selfish or insert other less than ideal quality. Unless you're referring to just chopping in and not being in a relo?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Even if a girl is hot, in some cases don't you just want to be friends and nothing more?
I mean I know plenty of hot guys (and gals yolo) but that doesn't mean I necessarily want to date them all... Some of them are stupid or rude or selfish or insert other less than ideal quality. Unless you're referring to just chopping in and not being in a relo?
Nah i was pree interested in being in a relo with her.
The problem is that she's the type of person that is really touchy and stuff so it felt like she was leading me on, and so it hurt even more when i realised.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Nah i was pree interested in being in a relo with her.
The problem is that she's the type of person that is really touchy and stuff so it felt like she was leading me on, and so it hurt even more when i realised.
In my high school squad this one guy liked this one girl who was super friendly and touchy feely with everyone but he was convinced that she liked him back and just was lying to herself and literally carried on like a fuckwit for a year lol

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
No offense but sometimes girls can be do blatantly oblivious to a guy hitting on them and he ends up friendzoned.
I've seen soo many guys and no matter how obvious they make it (im talking about literally sitting as close as possible to them with constant eye contact, a lot of touching and flirting and even buying her roses) it just seems to fly right over their head. Like cmon, everyone can see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)