2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
First day back .1 hr assembly with literally the year coordinator slamming us hard with his expectations (and pressure hah). Maths was boring because the questions were easy since we go off maths in focus ( I am using cambridge myself because maths in focus is just really basic). Phys was realy good, I have an amazingly organised teacher who have us a lesson outline so we know exactly in which lessons what we are covering in the syllabus what worksheets to do , and other really good stuff. HW has just been piling , so yeah. SOR1 was pretty mundane so far, nothing really 'engaging' about it at all. I have heard the word syllabus far too many times today than ever.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
First day back .1 hr assembly with literally the year coordinator slamming us hard with his expectations (and pressure hah). Maths was boring because the questions were easy since we go off maths in focus ( I am using cambridge myself because maths in focus is just really basic). Phys was realy good, I have an amazingly organised teacher who have us a lesson outline so we know exactly in which lessons what we are covering in the syllabus what worksheets to do , and other really good stuff. HW has just been piling , so yeah. SOR1 was pretty mundane so far, nothing really 'engaging' about it at all. I have heard the word syllabus far too many times today than ever.
You will continue you hear it until you finish school

Kateguan

HSC
Doing 3 unit English, 3 unit Maths, physics, economics, legal...... Think of doing Chem as well? Is 14 units too much?

leehuan

HSC
Doing 3 unit English, 3 unit Maths, physics, economics, legal...... Think of doing Chem as well? Is 14 units too much?
It's prelim. Big deal.

Though it's approaching an overloading zone

Simorgh

HSC
First day of school was pretty chilled and alright, but ended up getting dumped with heaps of homework and assignments :(

I got 5 Exercises of 3 Unit Maths to do this weekend and yeah the rest of my subjects had decent amounts of hw for the week.

Simorgh

HSC
I am doing 14 Units, I have literally at least 6 periods after and before school in a fortnight.

leehuan

HSC
First day of school was pretty chilled and alright, but ended up getting dumped with heaps of homework and assignments :(

I got 5 Exercises of 3 Unit Maths to do this weekend and yeah the rest of my subjects had decent amounts of hw for the week.
Get used to 3U maths. Homework and more homework.

After a bit it does chill out a bit but it's still intense. You burn the most exercise books in maths

leehuan

HSC
Thank you

Your physics teacher seems to be like my MX2 teacher then with the session outlines.

Also, SOR is more interesting when you start investigating your two religious traditions. The Nature of Religion is half prepatory and half Aboriginal spirituality basics.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
BOS realised my english essay was bullshit, I am forced to retake english now lul. Better do english studies now.

leehuan

HSC
BOS realised my english essay was bullshit, I am forced to retake english now lul. Better do english studies now.
iforgotmyname is now in jeopardy due to his English essays being detected by BOSTES to be 'bullshit'. His understanding of literature is given by the equation U=Re^(-kt), where R and k are constants. Time is measured in days
a) Show that dU/dt = -kU
b) His understanding was at 100 at the start of the HSC year, however after 365 days of putting up with the HSC it has dropped to 10. Determine R and k.
c) Will he ultimately have any knowledge? Justify your answer using appropriate mathematics equations.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
iforgotmyname is now in jeopardy due to his English essays being detected by BOSTES to be 'bullshit'. His understanding of literature is given by the equation U=Re^(-kt), where R and k are constants. Time is measured in days
a) Show that dU/dt = -kU
b) His understanding was at 100 at the start of the HSC year, however after 365 days of putting up with the HSC it has dropped to 10. Determine R and k.
c) Will he ultimately have any knowledge? Justify your answer using appropriate mathematics equations.
Will rep any 2017ers who can solve this

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)