Alcohol, what it can & cannot do.. (1 Viewer)

cyko

HSC
never got drunk
beer is yuck
if i do drink
i drink just a reasonable amount to have fun ..
not overboard
as to vomit, get a hangover or lose all inhibitions

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
sometimes wen
i drink a
bit too much i find
that i accidently hit the
enter key too many
times

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
glad that never happened to me. also glad alcohol doesnt appear to affect me as much as it does other people, ie i can still remember the shit that happens

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
neeja said:
glad that never happened to me. also glad alcohol doesnt appear to affect me as much as it does other people, ie i can still remember the shit that happens
lucky................

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
neeja said:
I've never puked coz of alcohol or had a hangover...despite being drunk enough to fall down the steps of a club :shy:
although i generally know all the majors the next day, exact details are generally hazy.

Skeeta

HSC
ok the reasoning with alcohol for cheating is stupid...

ppl say they dont know what they are thinking or doing when they are drunk.. this is a stupid excuse because if you had no idea, then the chance of you hooking up with another person of the same sex or even a relative (im clutchin at straws here im just making up a hypothetical) would be exactly the same as you hooking up with a red hot sexy mumma.

kinda a bad comparison but do you get it??

HSC
girls think alcohol can't justify cheating, well if you had alot of it then it damn well can

i dont think uz understand

when we have ALOT our dick takes over our brain

we know what were doing, but its our second brain doing it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
girls think alcohol can't justify cheating, well if you had alot of it then it damn well can

you're the dumbest person i've ever met.

Keen

MD
HSC
Actually both of you are too crazy that you don't know the facts.

No, alcohol can't be used as an excuse really because you chose to get drunk, you know what it does to you etc. Yes I've even sometimes used it as an excuse to get away with a few things (not cheating) and people seem to understand that better - but I actually am quiete in control.

For the other side, alcohol doesn't just make you "slow" - slowing down the rate of neurotransmitter activity, it also starts to shut down areas of the brain that control logical thinking and the brain sort of starts shutting itself off in the reverse order that it developed so you start to become more childish and act on impulses. So yeah you're still going to know that your flirting with a girl but you may not be in the best of minds to control yourself from sleeping/making out with her because you're not completely logical.

End of story.

Drink, use it as an exuse if you must - but it's not a valid one - especially for cheating.

Keen

DopeyB

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

amen brotha

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
you're the dumbest person i've ever met.

oh really 'not that bright' and have you ever met me? no! fucking idiot

alcohol makes even the most conservative people horny, they wouldn't be doing that if there brain had control would they u stupid waste of air

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it lowers your inhibitions- whether what is revealed is a cheater, horney bugger or whatever is different for everyone

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
alcohol makes u act before u think...being affected with alcohol ur reaction time is slowed and ur ability to think cleary is slowed and mumbled..so therefore u may be kissing ur mates girlfriend without thinking of the consequences and onli realise that ur kissing her half way into it

jen23

i dont think you can blame gog 100% you'd have to be practically passed out not to remember what you did while pissed and if you are nearly passed out you're proabably off chucking up in the bushes rather than cheating.

personally, i dont trust myself when i drink. ive got an ex who before we broke up i really was mad at, and i wouldnt drink if he wasnt there, simply because i didnt trust myself not to cheat if i got pissed, so the easy solution was dont drink. but when you really care about your partner then its not an issue. if you love them i dont think alchole has anything to do with cheating, its just a bullshit excuse in my opinion.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
alcohol can make you drunk.

alcohol cannot give reason or justification for the things you do under it's influence.

helloyo

i dont get the not remembering thing... the worst i have been is not being able to work drunk, not being able to get up, throwing up a lot... and i could still think reasonably. i can remember a fair bit of that, its not like i'd get with some ugly chick like some guys do after very little alcohol.

as for the lightweights, or the VERY occasional drinkers they don't know what to expect. at my formal me and the usuals drank heaps, had a blast, but then sobered up. one other guy drank about a third of what we did and was completely gone, he was doing stuff that he would never do sober, so i guess that was his outlet/excuse. another guy was acting stoned off very little to drink too. they don't get what it does, and just pretend they are drunk. when you think about it, its not hard to act sober if you haven't drunk much, even though your not (so don't drive!)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
What if?

what would u do if ur gf/bf hooked up with or even slept with another person while they were really drunk... ?

would you forgive them? or just breakup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)