Any 2010 hopefuls? (1 Viewer)

Ishynooshy

HSC
First, second, third and fourth pref, so I'm pretty much set on going there.

I am a bit nervous about moving out from Sydney, away from parents, but I think it's going to be a good learning experience. It's also not too hard to get back home if I desperately need to (3hr bus ride to Central).

Are planning on making the move? Which college have you chosen to stay at?

philphie

Banned
HSC
First, second, third and fourth pref, so I'm pretty much set on going there.

I am a bit nervous about moving out from Sydney, away from parents, but I think it's going to be a good learning experience. It's also not too hard to get back home if I desperately need to (3hr bus ride to Central).

Are planning on making the move? Which college have you chosen to stay at?
i haven't chosen any colleges because ANU is like my 2nd lowest preference. i might replace a preference for international relations considering the oppurtunity for internships in government in Canberra. so i'm gonna be in the shits if i do end up going to ANU. i'm not nervous about moving out it's just Canberra has nothing on Sydney, i thrive off the Sydney indie music scene. i hear Canberra has one as well but i don't know, i don't think it has anything on Sydney. i swear i think i'll be so bored i'll end up just going to old parliament house vandalising the joint like i do sometimes when i just run around the hallways of usyd after hours if i'm bored or drunk

freaksoutalot

HSC
Im moving from port stephens to ANU next year - 5 hours away :p gonna be sooo good

philphie

Banned
HSC
what are the personalitties of each Residential college? which ones should i avoid?

gingerwitch28

HSC
I live in Sydney and I'm going to ANU... I'm going to stab a guess and say there are quite a few of us.

As for the reputations of the colleges - try the FAQ, and there are assorted threads around that discuss it too.

gingerwitch28

HSC
I got into Burgmann!

I had to do a phone interview and they were stoked with how much I was willing to contribute to Burgmann Life and offered me a spot right there :) they sent the confirmation email like 3 weeks ago. ROOM 651, come and visit me next yr! I'm a blonde extrovert named Jess :D

As for ANU, i'm gonna start with a TRIPLE major, as i've already gotten in
Bmus in Classical Voice Performance / BA majoing in International Communications and Drama.

C you all there!
Wow lucky :D I don't know of anyone else who applied who has got in and mentioned it here.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I live in Sydney and I'm going to ANU... I'm going to stab a guess and say there are quite a few of us.

As for the reputations of the colleges - try the FAQ, and there are assorted threads around that discuss it too.
yep me in sydney too, so do you know where you're staying at? i hear a lot of people talking burgs, is that the best?

gingerwitch28

HSC
yep me in sydney too, so do you know where you're staying at? i hear a lot of people talking burgs, is that the best?
I applied for Burgmann but didn't get in. I don't think it's the 'best', exactly, it just depends on what you want in a college - like from the tour I got of Johns it has the best music facilities and then of course whether you want catered or non-catered. Ursula is my next choice; hopefully I'll get in there as I'm close to 100% sure I'm going to ANU, barring a family emergency or something like that. I got 92.45 and the course I wanted had a cutoff of 88.1 last year so unless it skyrockets in one year I think I'm pretty safe.

zyferion

HSC
hopefully i'll get an offer for BGenetics.

Good luck to everyone who still hasn't gotten a room :]

richardneill

HSC
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Course Code Course Name Date made Details
130004 Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) - ANU College of Science - full time at The Australian National University

Offer text: Your enrolment instructions will be sent from ANU within 8 working days of this offer. Please contact ANU on 1800 620 032 if your pack does not arrive

Offer note 1:
Offer note 2:

I GOT ACCEPTED WITH AN OP 2, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiddenDragon

HSC
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science - full time at The Australian National University

yay!

Yeah i can't accept my offer either. It says it opens on the 20th of February?

John555

HSC
Bcomm/BEcon at ANU, can't accept my offer, says I need to wait to Feb 20 lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)