Anything that you would like? (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
Is there anything that the BOS team can do for YEAR 10???

Please post suggestions here.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I don't think anyone knows what they want! No one's posting...

Agent Z

HSC
Well we aren't actually in year 10 anymore

But possibly for the new upcoming year 10's next year maybe some past papers for all the subjects?

Revision Notes that other students can submit? Similar to the format of the year 12 revision notes.

Information about the School Certificate and how it affects you, what can it be used for, marking etc.

Tips on answering school certificate questions/and how to excel in the school certificate.

The format of the School Cerificate.

Stuff like that, stuff that would help people with the actual school certificate exam, not that it's very hard or anything, but you know...

^___^
HSC
or maybe a section to introduce subjects in yr11..

written by past students here and have pro and cons..

and the ext subjects as to how they scale and such

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
A reading list for subjects- could be helpful for history (haha not doing that), english etc...

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
good point, I sort of assumed there might be some topics that are across the board..... ahhem-ext eng- crime fiction... I didn't mean er particulars from the curriculum, just books that could establish background information for.. art .. eng (well that's the only ones that interest me)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
^ Agreed

If there are certain texts that everyone studies, say in ext english, it would be good if we knew them.

fatmuscle

HSC
my english is poor
so i'll have to really look into the Eng Ext st uff

HSC
am i the only one here who doesn't do ext english? anyway, i do need some stuff for advanced english like ideas for the area of study.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
a page on scaling (although every1 things scaling affects only yr12 peeps if them guys never choose low scalers then they wouldnt be as mucked up as they are now).... (my cuz had all 85+'s but because of scaling only got a 73.5 Uai...

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
am i the only one here who doesn't do ext english? anyway, i do need some stuff for advanced english like ideas for the area of study.
To the best of my knowledge the area of study for the preliminary course next yr is "Control"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
To the best of my knowledge the area of study for the preliminary course next yr is "Control"
wow, ecause they change it every 2 years right? or 3? but the class of 06 will be the 3rd year of journey

psychopath

HSC
hey ne one here got there SC study notes cos i sitting it this year and basically i did nothing in year 9 so i just realised how screwed i am.....

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Dont worry too much!!!

I have the science syllabus pretty much summarized on the yr9/10 syllabus questions. um, and maths. O, er but only on paper.Do past papers

It's only the start of the yr, dont stress too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)