Argh f*ck. (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
any ideas what to do when you're really good friends with someone but you dont want them to go out with a girl because you know that your fun and lovley friendship with said boy will probably just deteriorate into some kind of aquaintance?
im really stuck, coz i want him to have a good relationship, have fun and all that, but i really dont want to lose this friendship.... :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
start speading some rumors... shit like shes got herpies and that shit... guys dont wanna date chicks with stds...

hi azzie!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea but she's enjoying the flirty relationship while dangling him by a thread not really commiting to a relationship with him but having a bit of fun.

My advice would be to stop playing around with so many guys, find a really nice guy and just be with him for a while.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
azzie said:
any ideas what to do when you're really good friends with someone but you dont want them to go out with a girl because you know that your fun and lovley friendship with said boy will probably just deteriorate into some kind of aquaintance?
im really stuck, coz i want him to have a good relationship, have fun and all that, but i really dont want to lose this friendship.... :(
What type of friend are you ?

You want him to be happy, but not when hes with another girl? Either be his girlfriend or shut up and say you're jealous.

You dont sound like a friend rather a jealous gal who is either an ex, or stuck as a friend

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
guys, she asked a question... so answer it... dont mislead this thread to other shit like how selfish she is... i mean sheesh....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
well hes kinda like the person who knows everything about me and knows how i work in the best ways possible. and thats all it is, friendship.
but i dont want a girl to change that between us

GSTARRAW

Just punch on with bitch your up against. There's no better way of settling things like taking it outside.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well sounds like you might have feelings for this dude.. why would he downgrade his 'friendship' with you when he gets a gf? That shouldn't happen to good friendships.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Well sounds like you might have feelings for this dude.. why would he downgrade his 'friendship' with you when he gets a gf? That shouldn't happen to good friendships.
well im hoping its mates over dates, because i really wouldnt like it if i lost the person who knows me best
we kinda have feelings for each other but thats a big time no no, it would never happen- even tho we talked about it, theres not a chance that we could be in a relationship

thejosiekiller said:
ah the good friend is there whether ur seeing someone or single...let him be
hope so.......

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Just punch on with bitch your up against. There's no better way of settling things like taking it outside.
I agree. Fight her. Preferably topless outside in the mud. This way everybody wins.

HSC
I guess you could tell your friend that you're worried that the potential relationship could case problems between you two as friends. From there it'd be up to him to decide whether he thinks it's an issue, or whether he thinks it's something that can be dealt with.

It might also be useful to ask yourself which is more important to you, ensuring that your friendship with him lasts, or him being happy with someone in a relationship. You could also try looking at it in reverse. Sure you're worried about losing a friend, but with the roles reversed maybe it'd seem different? Giving that some thought might make you decide that if it makes him happy, then maybe you can deal with it.

On a final note, there's always the chance that him being in a relationship won't affect your friendship as dramatically as you might expect, and any issues that arise may be able to be dealt with by you both, in order to preserve your friendship.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think i get what azzie is saying now, she's close to this bloke.. doesn't quite want a friendship and is kinda worried that this girl will get in the way of how close they are (which she will).

My best advice to you is to start learning to get over it, this isn't something you should meddle with nor should you want to.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
listen to fabolous' song 'breathe', it relate to your situation...depending on how you interpret it

Collin

HSC
N/A
Mischa's_Twin said:
lol mwah :p

we couldnt coz he's gone out with one of my mates and hes my ex's big brother. its like a serious no go situation
Ohhhhhhh I see.. hmm well you can always try to keep the romance secret... if you two really like each other ;).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, i was gunna make a photographic comparison with that girl from the oc....
You're a pretty girl azzie, there will be plenty of guys out there willing to 'get to know you' and listen to every deep little secret you have in order to get into your pants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)