Argh f*ck. (1 Viewer)

spiny norman

HSC
I've seen that before and think it is just written by someone who is incredibly cynical about love. It's bloody stupid, has nothing to do with this situation at all and I think you just threw it in to see if your obscure reference would be picked up on.

As for you, azzie, it is difficult to comment without knowing what the other people standing in the way actually entails. Can you at all expand on this? How would your getting together be an act of betrayal to these people, if at all? If it's something such as someone getting jealous, be it at an ex or another suitor, then I don't think that's a reason to discount the relationship. If it's something far more complex then I really can't comment at all not knowing the situation at hand.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
well the guy who i like doesnt have a lot of money. in fact, he hardly has any at all. i love him because he's the most darling person on earth, not because of any of that crap........ ladder theory sucks

as for people in between, yeah its ex's- his ex is my friend, and i would have to see her at school like every day for the next year, and my ex is like his best mate.... kinda (its a bit more complex than that but yeah)

i dunno we both kinda agree that at the moment we're stuck. big time. i think it might have to wait some time and we'll have to just settle for being best friends at the moment ..... :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
I hope you're not thinking about cheating on Brandon, azzie.

aj_number_10

HSC
azzie said:
well the guy who i like doesnt have a lot of money. in fact, he hardly has any at all. i love him because he's the most darling person on earth, not because of any of that crap........ ladder theory sucks

as for people in between, yeah its ex's- his ex is my friend, and i would have to see her at school like every day for the next year, and my ex is like his best mate.... kinda (its a bit more complex than that but yeah)

i dunno we both kinda agree that at the moment we're stuck. big time. i think it might have to wait some time and we'll have to just settle for being best friends at the moment ..... :(
how long ago did he break up with the other whore?
if she doesnt like him still then its ok for u 2 go out
but if u r really uncomfortable theres other men out there
n im pretty sure i no someone who would definetly meet the "azzie" criteria

S

Shuter

Jazz Man Tim said:
fuck what other people say or think. go out with him and take what comes as a couple!
Bingo, what is it with all the pussies these days!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)