Argh f*ck. (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
theres no way im going out with him. that would fuck up our friendship big time. id rather it just stay with us to as close as we are now. relationships screw everything up.

S

Shuter

azzie said:
any ideas what to do when you're really good friends with someone but you dont want them to go out with a girl because you know that your fun and lovley friendship with said boy will probably just deteriorate into some kind of aquaintance?
im really stuck, coz i want him to have a good relationship, have fun and all that, but i really dont want to lose this friendship.... :(
Stop being a selfish bitch and let him make his own decisions, especially if he's making the right ones which make him happy.

Someone had to say it. It's not your right to have him as a friend.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
AAAH good. i just wanted some advice on if i should talk to him or if relationships change friendships and i get attacked instead :)
cool thanks guys thats way rad

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Perhaps it's the way you worded it but it did sound like you're a manipulative bitch. I'm sure it's not that way but we can only work with what we're given eh? sorry.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
let him go out with the girl, what you're not going to let him go out with anyone else just because you want him to be your friend? he should still put in the effort for you as well, but you have to realise if another girl will be his girlfriend obviously she will and should come first.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
oh come on whats this "let him"????
sif i would stand in the way?! thats like the shittiest thing to go do, especially if you're friends with someone. i love him as someone like my brother, i only want him to be happy. but i also dont want to lose the friendship over a chick

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes but of course he's gunna find girls, and if he does fall in love with a bitch u could end up in the shit.
Of course he might spend less time with u and such.. but if u really wanna keep spending heaps of time with him, u love him heaps, maybe you SHOULD think about going out with him.. because that's what u do when you go out with people, spend heaps of time with them, it's not all just going to the movies trying to get a feel.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
azzie u cant always keep things the way they are forever, u move on and make new friends........while also keeping the old ones

its his choice and u sound worried over losing the friendship, but u cant help it and either can he - eventually things will change.

dont stress out too much

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think you need to be asking yourself "what's the difference between love and friendship?", because when you're worried about other people getting between the two of you, you both know heaps about each other no one else knows, etc, etc, it sounds to me like the perfect setting for a relationship.

aj_number_10

HSC
azzie said:
any ideas what to do when you're really good friends with someone but you dont want them to go out with a girl because you know that your fun and lovley friendship with said boy will probably just deteriorate into some kind of aquaintance?
im really stuck, coz i want him to have a good relationship, have fun and all that, but i really dont want to lose this friendship.... :(
we will always be friends

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
was it you who didn't want the relationship or was it neutral? this is the real question, what does he want?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
this sort of reminds me of last night, i was with this guy ive been seeing and he was hugging cos it was cold. his female friend, who was also being hugged, by her boyfriend demanded that he leave me and hug her on the other side so she could get warmer. then she screamed at me "I have been his friend for ages!!!!DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
azzie said:
hooookay...............
im not that psycho.....
he's just my mate.....
lol. good, good

it is a good way to scare her off though if you really want to get rid of her

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
u should be like... to her...
"It's good to see <guys name> has finally got himself a girlfriend, you kno.. it's been so hard for him to keep girls since the incident.. it's good that he's finally found a girl that doesn't care about the way someones thingy looks.."

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
the truth you are feeling is: "i just want to be friends coz im just not that into you"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)