Bali (1 Viewer)

musclechook

HSC
Im going to Bali with around 17 friends and we are staying at the Hotel Bounty for the first 10 nights then the other 10 nights at Hotel residence Jayakarta. We leave from Brisbane on the 20th Noveber. So exciting i cant wait. We should all meet up and hit the night clubs

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
dont stay in the residence at jayakarta it is absolute shite house!! we were meant to stay there, but it was dirty, u could hear the lift ding all night and the sofa bed was a mattress on the floor... the jayakarta is a beautiful hotel, so i suggest u look at the normal rooms, u wouldnt even need the kitchenette as u'll be too busy going out!!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
matt_junior_1 said:
i am determine on going to bali, have only been able to convince one friend to come with me so far
so do u guys have any idea whether the bounty would be full
as far as i am aware, the bounty is absolutely booked solid, and was a long time ago.. cant wait to stay there :)

DIELMAN

HSC
MATT, obviously you might already know this, but if bounty is booked out, which im pretty sure it is, try book somewhere close to the main area. im staying in legian, not to close not to far. spewing you have only one friend to go with you,sure youll find some over there. if not having already been three times you would have to have some local firends to keep you company. check out some prices and stuff on this site :)

Last edited:

Digital_Spork

HSC
Yeah, when me and my friends first booked for bali we tried to get into the bounty but it was booked out... and that was AGES ago, like around march/april.

Looks like there going to be alot of people going over there, should be some good nights clubbing :D

btw, I heard you can get tailormade suits for like 125-150$, any idea if this is true?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yes - tailor made suits are VERY VERY cheap. not sure of the exact prices, but i know that my aunty and uncle got them made extremely cheap

DIELMAN

HSC
the first time i went over i got a dress tailor made, only cost $15. you just have to go to a good place, my friend got her formal dress made there last year, turned out heaps heaps nice for $20. its worth it to get a dress or suit. if u can be bothered.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
theres a good tailor opposite the melasti beach resort... putu tailor, next to a shoe shop

also if u run out of clean clothes while ur there dry cleaning is extremely cheap

Digital_Spork

HSC
theres a good tailor opposite the melasti beach resort... putu tailor, next to a shoe shop

also if u run out of clean clothes while ur there dry cleaning is extremely cheap
I was thinking of going with the 'if I run out of clean clothes just buy new ones' idea :p

Wont pack too heavy going over there ;)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah thats a good theory, but i got a bit stuck last time i went, considering i went for 3 weeks and packed harldy anything.. by the end of it i had no money to buy new clothes, just enough to live off everyday.... good times tho good times

Straight Ridah

HSC
just make sure u pack boardies and like at least one set of decent going out clothes and i reckon u should be sweet...

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
haha nah im pretty good when i go to bali cos i know i can just buy more there... dont take toiletries with u, they weigh too much and they are really really cheap to buy in Bali, just go to the Bintang supermarket ass oon as u get there and stock up on stuff :D

HSC
N/A
Umm, for those not just going for the cheap alcohol....
Click

South East Asia is the most beautiful place in the whole world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)