Barack Obama - 44th President of the USA (1 Viewer)

miegoreng

HSC
BigPole said:
How is that even possible? No not all people are created equal however wasn't the first person to exist living in Africa and was Black? at least science says so, and more so at this moment people are equal, what makes a black person more primitive than a white person?.
Lol this could be a major debate in itself. U wont change that guys mind, even though most people would agree blacks are more primitive. Live and let live, because I'd make a big bet the racist (watever his name is) wont change his mind.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
bshoc said:
We'll all be feeling alot worse if Obama truly turns out to be a foreign policy weakling (of which there is a worrying chance he will be), Bush never had a problem asserting American dominance in the most overt ways when needed, and in an era of a rising China and increasing radicalization of the islamic world, this is exactly what IS needed. Only time in the oval office will tell whether Obama will accept the reality and role of that chair, or rest upon his own unrealistic beliefs, to the detriment of the Western world.
The radicalisation of the Islamic world is only occurring because of neo-conservative strategies like Bush's. The main protest of the jihadists, prior to September 11, were American troops upon in Saudi Arabia, the continued and unconditional support for Israel and the economic and military support for corrupt despotic Middle Eastern dictators. Erase these three simple problems and 9/11 never would have occured. The entire foundation of the jihad movement is based upon these greivances.
As for China, it wouldn't dare do anything provocative or aggressive in the New World Order, simply because it would face economic ruin if it did. Yes, there is an increasing trend towards a bipolar world, with China and Russia on one side and the US and EU on the other. But this isn't helped by what the Chinese view as American neo-imperialism.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I only have one problem with Obama winning... now I have to put up with everyone going on about how it is such a big deal that there is going to be a black president.

Just because one black person is good enough to become president doesn't mean all black people are somehow better because of it.

historykidd

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I only have one problem with Obama winning... now I have to put up with everyone going on about how it is such a big deal that there is going to be a black president.

Just because one black person is good enough to become president doesn't mean all black people are somehow better because of it.
hey arent you fat

DTFM

HSC
BigPole said:
How is that even possible? No not all people are created equal however wasn't the first person to exist living in Africa and was Black? at least science says so, and more so at this moment people are equal, what makes a black person more primitive than a white person?.
They stayed in the place where humans first evolved and haven't had to adapt to anything new, so their genes haven't changed as much as other races.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

fat racist bitch stfu

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
spiny norman said:
Where on earth did you get that? From what I've seen Missouri and North Carolina are the two states that as yet nobody's declared, with Obama trailing by 6000 votes in Missouri and Obama leading in North Carolina by 12,000?
That's roughly correct, but all the votes have been counted. Therefore, McCain wins Missouri and Obama wins North Carolina. Missouri will go to a recount (dunno about North Carolina), but it's highly unlikely anything will change.

Georgia is still being counted (lots of early votes), and McCain is currently up 3% there. He'll probably still win in the end, though.

DTFM said:
"Durr, all people are created equal!"

Grow up and realise that some races are horribly flawed and haven't evolved as efficiently as others.
Genetically, the races are mostly indistinguishable. A few less melanin genes doesn't make us a better race.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
America's most reviled racist group the Ku Klux Klan has warned of a "race war" after the election of Barack Obama, as fears continue to build around the first black US president's safety.

The Ku Klux Klan website "welcomed" Obama's election because "it could mean an awakening of our spirit and blood".

The site also claimed that "this is a race war - a culture war - being waged against white people".

President-elect Obama received the highest level of security ever afforded to a candidate during the campaign.

Throughout the 22-month campaign the secret service investigated more than 500 death threats against the 47-year-old African-American.

Two white supremacist skinheads were arrested last month over plans to shoot Obama and kill other blacks.

Twenty-year-old Daniel Cowart and 18-year-old Paul Schlesselman have been indicted on charges of possessing a sawn-off shotgun, planning to rob a licensed gun dealer and threatening a presidential candidate.

The US government has already started testing new designs for a presidential limousine equipped to withstand most bomb blasts and terror attacks.

While Obama's wife Michelle — a corporate lawyer — has expressed her concern over the threats facing their family, Obama has previously said it's "not something that I'm spending time thinking about day to day."

"I think anybody who decides to run for president recognises that there are some risks involved," he said.

Four US presidents have been assassinated — Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley and John Kennedy.

Another eight presidents have survived "credible" attempts of their lives.

Obama has paid tribute thoughtout his campaign to Martin Luther King — the leader of the American civil rights movement who was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee in 1968.

Newspapers all over the world yesterday reported that Obama's elect had achieved King's dream.

But many Americans are fearful the election could ignite racist resentment.

"It a great thing but a scary thing," said 28-year-old Cincinnati nurse Natasha Johnson.

"There have already been two failed [publicised] assassination plots… there are still a lot of people who don't agree with this."

As well as the KKK reaction, "Impeach Barack Obama" Facebook groups have already surfaced on the internet, with one attracting more than 700 members.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=661179

There is nothing more disgusting in our society than blatant and unequivicol hatred of another being based on colour, race or religion. A scarier thought than any assasination attempt on Barack Obama, is the fact that groups such as the KKK still exist - education (and imprisonment) is key in the disbandening of such racist groups. Freedom of speech is a privilege not a right.

Congratulations Barack Obama.

SomethingKiller

HSC
I'm Soooo happy that Obama won. His speech was excellent, and I feel he really wants to make the world a better place. I would have voted for him. ;)

SomethingKiller

HSC
JaredR said:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=661179

There is nothing more disgusting in our society than blatant and unequivicol hatred of another being based on colour, race or religion. A scarier thought than any assasination attempt on Barack Obama, is the fact that groups such as the KKK still exist - education (and imprisonment) is key in the disbandening of such racist groups. Freedom of speech is a privilege not a right.

Congratulations Barack Obama.
I'll cheers to that.

SomethingKiller

HSC
Congratulations Barack Obama. Time to make the world a better place. Can we?
Yes we can!
[x].

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol probably first US election where both candidates claimed to run against the incumbent

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
OMG
When my mother revealed that she didnt realise that Africa wasnt a country, it was THE defining moment in our relationship. She lost all intellectual credibility with me from then on, and this was like yr8

Nailin Palin alright
to a cross :(

Scissors

HSC
Iron said:
OMG
When my mother revealed that she didnt realise that Africa wasnt a country, it was THE defining moment in our relationship. She lost all intellectual credibility with me from then on, and this was like yr8

Nailin Palin alright
to a cross :(
I'd definitely nail palin.

:)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Dirt popping up after the election shows senior McCain aides complaining that Palin spent a lot more than $150,000 of campaign money on expensive new clothes.

lol.

And it turns out McCain wasn't lying about the polls - he really thought he was even with Obama because his pollsters decided (before the last debate) if he knew the real story he'd give up hope.

And Obama took objection every time his advisers told him not to choose Hillary. He probably wouldn't of chosen her anyway, but because of Bill, not her - he didn't want to be tied to the Clinton administration. And after Hillary lost she rang up McCain to bitch about Obama. Apparently they often did shots together as senators.

And McCain was still deciding whether or not to attack Obama through Ayres, but Palin screwed it up and started attacking Ayres anyway.

And Obama was bitching about the town hall debate style because he thought it was shallow:

"I don't consider this to be a good format for me, which makes me more cautious. I often find myself trapped by the questions and thinking to myself, 'You know, this is a stupid question, but let me … answer it.' So when Brian Williams is asking me about what's a personal thing that you've done that's green, and I say, you know, 'Well, I planted a bunch of trees.' And he says, 'I'm talking about personal.' What I'm thinking in my head is, 'Well, the truth is, Brian, we can't solve global warming because I fucking changed light bulbs in my house. It's because of something collective'."

And Michelle Obama was scared shitless they would be assassinated, because the Secret Service warned them that the number of death threats rose exponentially over September and October. :(

mackento

HSC
I dont know why so many people are saying that he won because he's another bush. I myself would be happy to have another bush in administration. I mean if Americans had really disliked him that much, they wouldnt have elected him a second time. He stood up against the popularist flows, didnt back down when he made a decision and had excellent morals. whats wrong with that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)