Blowjobs...is it enjoyable for the girl? (1 Viewer)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Yeah, they like it. Mainly because "getting you off gets me off" and besides I'm like a dog. I'll fuck any and every hole they have.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah, we like it.

I can understand that some people don't like it/feel it's demeaning, but I feel the opposite. Something about having him at your complete mercy.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
THEE HETHERINS WILL BE SPURNED BEFORE GOD AND THY SINNING BODY TORTURED IN THE BOWELS OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

Silly! Ketamine is for horses!

Leggs

HSC
AlleyCat said:
Yeah, we like it.

I can understand that some people don't like it/feel it's demeaning, but I feel the opposite. Something about having him at your complete mercy.
i'd agree, i find it kind of empowering sometimes

Monz

HSC
Oi if you want the whole cooling effect use toothpaste.
I don't like giving a full on blowjob, i feel like i'm gonna pass out don't like the whole idea of something blocking my airway...so throating i hate. Anyway i'll suck and play with the head. Meh...more sensitive anyhow...

wallaby2

HSC
Spider786 said:
then we'll see where it goes from there?

at least it'll help the chick with the ice in her mouth XD
I already have cockclown. That is why I made the comparison.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
WaydesSexcBlond said:
agreed. Whether it makes it interesting or not. Fk that! Apparently if the chic has ice in her mouth it works rlli well.. =/ good luck with that.
yah thts awesome...or just try a bit of cold water (or let the ice melt a bit)...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
WaydesSexcBlond said:
Apparently if the chic has ice in her mouth it works rlli well..
i told every1 that... and its fkn good as well.. especially when u stick it in and shes all warm n wet... feels the best, wont even last 2 minutes its that good...

Dr_Doom

HSC
icraig88 said:
i told every1 that... and its fkn good as well.. especially when u stick it in and shes all warm n wet... feels the best, wont even last 2 minutes its that good...
Mo like cold and wet and softttttttttttttttttttttt

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Schroedinger said:
You say now you wouldn't let a chick go down on you, but believe me that won't be the case when the time comes (lol a pun get it lol)
I see what you did there ;)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Spider786 said:
hmm, the last time?.....

try virgin :(
Hey theres nothing wrong with being a virgin, Im a 20y.o. virgin (by choice). *Is waiting fro Mr Right* Like Angie (SweetSeasons) said, its gotta be an emotional connection as well. Although Ive really liked my boyfriends, I've never been in love, including my current bf. So I feel that I can't make the act of love, without actually being in love...the first time anyway. Who knows what will happen once Im a non-virgin

lozzy52

HSC
Personally for me it depends on what we've been doing b4 if i enjoy it or not, or rather if it gets me horny. But then again my partner is rather enthusiastic to repay me for the service normally b4 he's done. then again i like to tourture him so i suppose i do enjoy it. And the snuggles i get after.
luv laurel

Blagendorf

HSC
being a virgin isn't so bad...

it's not that i havn't found anyone... it's that noone wants to do anything with me...

18 in 6 days and still a virgin at everything (except hooking up... done that plenty of times)

but for now school is more important (not that i would turn down a girl :p)

the hsc sucks

HSC
well, i really like giving my boyfriend a blowjob, but the cleaner it is the more i enjoy it. he doesnt get why i like doing it so much. guess his ex wasnt really into it

placebo101

HSC
do u girls only do it if asked? or do ya just go down on the guy? i wouldn't mind experiencing 1 off my gf but dont know if she's up 4 it. i skipped the whole oral thing and went straight to sex :(

SweetSeasons

HSC
placebo101 said:
do u girls only do it if asked? or do ya just go down on the guy? i wouldn't mind experiencing 1 off my gf but dont know if she's up 4 it. i skipped the whole oral thing and went straight to sex :(

I've gone down on my ex's without them asking for it.. actualy I don't think I've ever been asked.. it's been more "do you want it" n then yeah proceding...

like you... I had sex with my last bf before we did oral.. when the time is right.. just i dunno go down on her haha n see if she will return the favour :p

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
I don't mind getting my bf one once in a while, it turns him on so I do it for him. I've grown to like it but many people think its iffy so thats their opinion

SweetSeasons

HSC
katykins said:
ive only ever been there drunk and it wasnt fun, it was exhausting.

guys sure as fuck enjoy it. not so much me :(
lol yeah.. givng head is hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)