breaking up... (2 Viewers)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
see, my lady friend is in a 14 month relationship with this cheating guy.

i really like this girl and i want to tell her that her boyfriend is an absolute tool. But since i already told her how i feel about her, ratting him out would make me look like a greedy loser.

At the beginning i was going to tell her, but for the sake of our friendship im going to deny everything and let this slide. Besides, i'd rather be the cool, dependent friend than be an utter sourpuss.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Tusitula said:
see, my lady friend is in a 14 month relationship with this cheating guy.

i really like this girl and i want to tell her that her boyfriend is an absolute tool. But since i already told her how i feel about her, ratting him out would make me look like a greedy loser.

At the beginning i was going to tell her, but for the sake of our friendship im going to deny everything and let this slide. Besides, i'd rather be the cool, dependent friend than be an utter sourpuss.
that sounds very similar to a situation i was in
except that the lady friend was a very very close friend of mine, and i thought i would look like i was just jealous cos i don't have a boyfriend and she does

but i figured she knew what i thought of the boyfriend, it's her decision
so now i'm just here for her when she needs me, and they are happy together :)

lengstar

HSC
after you break up how long should you stay away from relationships so that you don't treat the next one as a rebound?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
My opinion is that you'll know when you're ready...

and I think rebounds suck. I know what it feels like, and I'd hate to use somebody that way.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Oasis - wonderwall, good song!

I reckon your off the rebound when you dont feel lonely anymore.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lengstar said:
after you break up how long should you stay away from relationships so that you don't treat the next one as a rebound?
u will be ready when
- u actualli stop thinking abt calling her
- u find another gal who u think might be really special
- u chase other gals without thinking abt what ur ex would do/think
- u have spent enough time alone, and is no longer bitter

^___^
HSC
you will be ready for the a relationship with a new girl when u have a feeling for this particular girl..theres never a time limit

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i personally usually give it a little while before i progress into another relationship, just to be sure that i know it's not going to be a rebound. the time in between can depend upon how strongly i felt for the guy i was with before hand.

lengstar

HSC
haha thanks. it means i'm already over it. tis only been a month. though it might bug me again but thats usual with every other thing bothering me. cheers.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Toodulu said:
yeh gossip gets around i should know
my story gets better, my ex was already going out with his current girlfriend while we were dating and everyone knew except for me
and everyong includes people at a different university who i haven't spoken to for half a year
but wait there's more!
turns out my really good high school friend met up with my ex on the weekend
haha man life sucks
oh and his current gf is like turning 21
and i'm too nice to confront him about it. don't think he notices how hurt i am about it all cos he's too busy flirting with me whenever i see him.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh hey lengstar and babydoll you both rock heaps we should be bitter cynics together

and yeh minai i know i should hate him but i sort of can't

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I dunno if its good advice or not, but I think it'd be better to avoid him for awhile while you get over it...if he keeps flirting etc, it'll remind you of him sorta thing, and keep the hurt/pain there

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha professor but i don't know your number

oh and yeh i don't deliberately see him, like we don't contact each other at all (it'd be weird if we did, cos he never contacted me while we were dating either). but it's weird cos we're in different courses and all that but i bump into him at least 3 times a week, but never with his gf. (even though my friends have seen them "fully making out" like a few days after we broke up)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
u will be ready when
- u actualli stop thinking abt calling her
- u find another gal who u think might be really special
- u chase other gals without thinking abt what ur ex would do/think
- u have spent enough time alone, and is no longer bitter
thats a pretty good list, im 3/4 on that one :)

yay go me

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
toooooods
woman, your story is distressing

i thought my story was pretty bad...

i totally feel for you

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Toods, cut your losses, guys are a bunhc of pricks!

Join my LESBIAN LOVE PARTY NOW!

skittished

SiMoN
HSC
hello

lengstar said:
haha thanks. it means i'm already over it. tis only been a month. though it might bug me again but thats usual with every other thing bothering me. cheers.
good luck if u make it past a month:) :D

TiSHa

Keep The Pictures They Dont Change Only The Poeple In Them Do!!

well... how did i break up...hmmm well me n my ex now have been going out ...not going out...going out ....not going out...such a stupid thing to think someone will change, i guess i ve always wanted to beleive he would change and be able to respect me and treat me right becuase in myheart thats what i really wanted ... but nope they dnt change...and dats why we brok eup..and dat had been going on for a year...yes i am stupid for letin git go on for dat long...but i really loved him...and the sad part is...dat he duznt noe why i mad ethat decision to break up and that its all my fault becoz NOW he's really hurt!!!! stupid guy...YES i think...and very selfish..ohh gosh im juz depressing my self now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)