breaking up... (2 Viewers)

BabySilver

HSC
Well after talking atleast once a fortnight about how we needed to at least spend time to gether without fighiting, we then had a huge fight about something else not happening in the relationship, and i just couldn't stand being with him any more so i told him i wanted it over. he didn't belive me, I couldn't get him to understand it so ended up on our best friends' door step crying and got them to ring up and tell him how serious i was.

I learnt alot from it, never try to change someone, never try to change for someone, never settle for something what you don't want it, and the one i didn't know before hand and disregard.... If it's not working before the wedding it won't work after it either

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Toodulu you should slap that bastard
havent you just always wanted to do that to somebody?
It could be like one of those dramatic scenes from a hollywood teen flick.

bubble_tea

broke up with the first one because my parents found out about him, and he completely ignored me for 3 months.. 6 months later, found out that he broke up with me to go out with another girl.

and the second one broke up with me because we 'fought too much' when we hardly had any arguments.. found out that he liked another girl too.. =[

But i dunno, i think i still like my first ex, even thought its been 3 years since we broke up.. he seems decent from the things he says but he could still be lying to me.. guys are so complicated!

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
bubz :D said:
men are bastards, some are just more than others
womans poem-michael lunig:
"all men are bastards.
we will fight for equality ,
until...
all women are bastards too."

bahaha, except my man isnt a bastard hes beautiful and perfect and i love him, well i did. i dont kno how i feel nemore. i am the bad one.

anyway i broke up with my bf on thursday. becos i am a freak and love to ruin everything good that ever happens to me. i think i may have thrown away something really good. so much for "mai lamentare" (my sig)

i kno i am upset, but i feel so numb. i wish i could be hurting and aching, so that i knew i was still alive. i feel so detatched from emotion, so inhuman.

im so afraid of what hed say, but i hear the phone ring and wish it was him. i dread what his message would read, but i look at my phone in the hope one would be waiting from him. and although the look in his eyes is so unbareble i long for him to glance at me.

i just want to know hes still there.

but its all my fault. have i done the wrong thing?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
only time will tell, and you broke up with him, what do you want him to do?

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i have no idea.

nothing. something. be angry. be happy. move on. make me come back. be sad. be relieved. forget about me. remember me.

(i told you i was a freak)

i know how he feels and that he doesnt wanna c me. ive been there too. but i hate not being able to call him or talk to him. even tho i kno its best, i just feel so....restricted.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Welcome to the club mate :) I feel your pain

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
fieldingman said:
i got dumper backstabbed and cheated on 2 days after xmas after i had given her her pressies then to top it off after goin out for 7 months she goes out wid other guy 2 days after
what a bitch...
well i could complain for hours about my ex but i stopped caring about it 2 years ago :)

leathaface

My girlfriend recently broke up with me, and we were both in China at the time, but in different cities, she just ended it on the phone, unexpectingly, kinda fucked up my holiday.

She said she was getting a lot of pressure from family, she later, when I asked her again when we got back from overseas, she said she wasn't feeling comfortable during the relationship, and my reply to her was "Why did you stay with me for 10 months?" (It was exactly 10 months when she broke it off). she didn't answer.

She also said that we should be friends, which is bullshit, because even though I have been seeing her after the incident... like only 3 times... she was always with her friends during the outings, she avoids talking to me, she doesn't want to get near me.

I just felt so backstabbed because, I don't know why she broke it off with me, she never answered that question I asked her, so really, I don't know the reason behind the breakup, and because of that, I can't really learn anything from it. I also felt guilt, because I feel as though I made her feel uncomfortable. I'm also angry with her and don't feel that getting back with her is a good decision. BUT I don't hold no grudges or hatred because I owe her a lot... which means that I have mixed thoughts about her.

All I can do now is move on with life... still with a bit of sadness and pain knowing that I was backstabbed by someone I loved... i wish I never did the shit I did with her last year... the e-mails that I wrote to her telling her what a good person she is to me were unanswered, the special outings, buying her the formal dress. I wish I never did it, and that's one thing I learned from my experience.

I don't think I will try to get back with her, she can try to get back with me and prove that she has feelings for me... all I'm doing in constantly improving myself, I try to not to think too much about it... because bright skies always follow a storm.

That's enough bitching from me...

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
"listen woman, you just dont do it, i am off to find new talent."

eye candii

HSC
N/A
yeah im probably going to break up with my boyfriend soon..

hes a jerk and is addicted to mounties, clubbing and star city..

does this ring a bell?! HI IF UR'E reading this!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
eye candii said:
yeah im probably going to break up with my boyfriend soon..

hes a jerk and is addicted to mounties

i bet u he is viet but i dont blame him.....$2.40 scooners! wat a bargain!

LOL

shortie_689

HSC
I Dumped Him... He grew Ugly...
What did I learn...
Oh yeah I learnt what an absolute wank he was he just turned to be an a grade immature moron who took up stalking as a habit

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
yesterday, he broke up with me. . . i've been feeling really down and cried lots.. u know when they say u never know how much u love them til u've lost them? yea... i miss him so much

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Well after I hooked up with this girl she was like 'oh and I forgot to tell you I have a boyfriend' and I was like 'fine bitch'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)