• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

breaking up... (1 Viewer)

Joohlie

HSC
All my relationships end on bad terms.
Last break up - we broke up two weeks after our one year. It was over long before that. I knew he lied but I made up excuses. Brought out the psycho bitch in me. He just kept saying, "I don't know."
Eugh!

cheekychik88

HSC
yer ive broken up with some one but i mean it was for the good reasons i was never allowed to go out with my friends and when i did i was the worse person in the world... then i stopped doin all that and i lost most of my friends due to it.. he would never come and see my family i went by myself.... i just got to the point that i had had enough so i broke it off after we had bn toghether for 9 months and were livin together...
oh boy if im ever in a relationship like that im headin for the hills

sharnz06

HSC
i've never written in one of these things before but this seems like the only thing on my mind atm.... my bf jus broke up wiv me saturday nite- devastated. basically i didn't apreciate him enuf wen i was wiv him and now that its ova i feel like the biggest idiot in the world and he won't take me back- ouch! i've been so down on myself.... does anyone kno how i can get ova it? it's killing me.... i wanna talk to him but i can't- my pride's stopping me now (it didn't last nite) but yeah- i love him and he refuses to love me back so i need a cure!!! its been a bad break up- i never cared about anyone enuf before him and he said he didn't either but i hurt him too much- my fault- need to try and move on....

ice ken

HSC
sharnz06 said:
i've never written in one of these things before but this seems like the only thing on my mind atm.... my bf jus broke up wiv me saturday nite- devastated. basically i didn't apreciate him enuf wen i was wiv him and now that its ova i feel like the biggest idiot in the world and he won't take me back- ouch! i've been so down on myself.... does anyone kno how i can get ova it? it's killing me.... i wanna talk to him but i can't- my pride's stopping me now (it didn't last nite) but yeah- i love him and he refuses to love me back so i need a cure!!! its been a bad break up- i never cared about anyone enuf before him and he said he didn't either but i hurt him too much- my fault- need to try and move on....
wat do u mean exactly wen u say u didnt appreciate him enough? and how did u hurt him.... by not appreciating him enough?

sharnz06

HSC
yeah... i was alway "doubting" him coz he lives about hr-nd-half away. it made me wonder wen the fone calls became less frequent and stuff like tha.... but i always knew he wouldn't cheat on me- i jus thought he was getting ova me- nd now its like he jus can't handle my insecurities-, so breakin up makes me feel "real great" *sigh*

ice ken

HSC
sharnz06 said:
yeah... i was alway "doubting" him coz he lives about hr-nd-half away. it made me wonder wen the fone calls became less frequent and stuff like tha.... but i always knew he wouldn't cheat on me- i jus thought he was getting ova me- nd now its like he jus can't handle my insecurities-, so breakin up makes me feel "real great" *sigh*
very sad to hear.

dont girls eat a lot wen they are sad or depressed. i.e chocolate,chips and cakes :) . eat sum chocolate

sharnz06

HSC
NOT ME.... my parents jus forced me to eat something- frist thing i've eaten in two days- they think i'm gonna turn anorexic but that's not it at all- that icky feeling that tells u ur an idiot and u've lost something too important to ignore is making me so sick- argh! thanks for the help but it looks like another long nite for me...

ice ken

HSC
sharnz06 said:
NOT ME.... my parents jus forced me to eat something- frist thing i've eaten in two days- they think i'm gonna turn anorexic but that's not it at all- that icky feeling that tells u ur an idiot and u've lost something too important to ignore is making me so sick- argh! thanks for the help but it looks like another long nite for me...
got msn? ive got the time to chat :) tell me more.

wait up... sif u havent eaten in 2 days.... dont try n kill ureself lol

sharnz06

HSC
lol.. ofcourse i do- love the support of boredofstudies..... not killing myself- jus trying to find a good reason not to- lol *cough* - awkward, dw, not like that.... but there is the possibility that ur one of those ppl that prey on the vulnerable??

ice ken

HSC
sharnz06 said:
lol.. ofcourse i do- love the support of boredofstudies..... not killing myself- jus trying to find a good reason not to- lol *cough* - awkward, dw, not like that.... but there is the possibility that ur one of those ppl that prey on the vulnerable??
lol english plz i dont undastand last part

sharnz06

HSC
which part??.... don't worry i'm not goin to kill myself but before i giv u my msn i wanna make sure ur not one of "those" people who prey on people who are vulnerable nd tragic.... (does that clear it up?)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
SHES SAYING SHE THINKS YOU MIGHT WANT TO ROOT HER CAUSE SHE'S SAD AND VULNERABLE.

k?

ice ken

HSC
sharnz06 said:
which part??.... don't worry i'm not goin to kill myself but before i giv u my msn i wanna make sure ur not one of "those" people who prey on people who are vulnerable nd tragic.... (does that clear it up?)
ooooooo lol dw im not that kind. im kinda geeky lol.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
What are you talking about you stupid bitch, he gets it now.

Sheesh sorry for trying to help.

sharnz06

HSC
mr_brightside said:
What are you talking about you stupid bitch, he gets it now.

Sheesh sorry for trying to help.
well thanks.... but seriously ur so upfront- try some tact next time

my apologies

xx__savannah

HSC
lengy said:
I'd say that even though YOU felt something for him but it wasn't returned is a good reason to break up. I've felt things for people but I don't ask until I feel that there is a possibility that they may feel the same towards me. It avoids leading people on, wasting their time as well as hurt and rejection. If you are sure that the other is not returning the love, and you have tried to mend the situation then the relationship is all but over, you just haven't officially declared it.
Up til the last 6 months we were both in what we thought was love, were going to move in, planned to get engaged if things stayed the same, but then when he went off to uni everything changed, he couldn't say whether he did love me, and we were waiting for his mid-semester holidays when he had 'time for me' to work everything out. I just couldn't wait anymore.

I think I may have hurt him more with the break-up than he did -- I had four months to move on, pretty much, the relationship was more or less dead for those months, so I had a new bloke the day I officially ended it. Kinda harsh, I realise, but it seemed fair enough.

sharnz06 said:
Darl, ring up your mates and get them to come over/talk just about anything else. Sometimes you just can't dwell on these things, and it's best to distract yourself for a couple of days, or til whenever you're feeling more able and then try and talk to him, normally. Just make sure he wants to talk to you, act like you're just friends, then tell him you understand why he broke up with you, and if he's willing to give you another shot.

Then again, he's unwilling to love you? I don't beleive someone can refuse to love you: they either do or they don't. Perhaps it's best that if he doesn't feel that way towards you to accept it? I know I'm no help, but there's my two cents.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)