breaking up... (1 Viewer)

vorahk

HSC
ok, my apologies, lol i read that article a while ago, i just reread it, i only did the its not you its me thing lol.

i dont know, lightened her up when she was down/needed it most. her dad died in a war, her family is fucked, shes been through a lot. i guess i gave her the courage to live, yeah, she cut herself many times.... i guess i was just there when she needed me most. she tried to hide the cuts from me, coz she thought it would scare me away and she couldnt have taken another blow. you see what i mean? i dont know if she can coup if we did break up.

no we havent spoken, our times dont match very well, so eyah the weekends would be the best time for us to talk.

sharnz06

HSC
vorahk said:
ok, my apologies, lol i read that article a while ago, i just reread it, i only did the its not you its me thing lol.

i dont know, lightened her up when she was down/needed it most. her dad died in a war, her family is fucked, shes been through a lot. i guess i gave her the courage to live, yeah, she cut herself many times.... i guess i was just there when she needed me most. she tried to hide the cuts from me, coz she thought it would scare me away and she couldnt have taken another blow. you see what i mean? i dont know if she can coup if we did break up.

no we havent spoken, our times dont match very well, so eyah the weekends would be the best time for us to talk.
shit... thats deep. i see wat you mean. but have you ever met her??- u live in australia and her in canada. mayb u guys are gettin a deep friendship confused with a relationship. i know you don't wanna hurt her but.... it kinda sounds like you're hurting urself? you love her- mayb jus not in love?

vorahk

HSC
nope, havent met her, i met her cousin though, she was my ex lol.

she disappeared suddenly and the the current one took over her email.

lol yeah its kinda complicated. simply speaking, i met cass (her cousin) got on pretty well, the she disappeared coz she didnt have time for me coz of src n work lol. one month later kayce (the current one) goes

heyy cass told me to say hi

from there, we hit it off.

i DO know for sure, i did love her a whole damn lot, its just not as much as before right now.

Last edited:

sharnz06

HSC
vorahk said:
nope, havent met her, i met her cousin though, she was my ex lol.

she disappeared suddenly and her the current one took over her email.

and yeah she was like..

heyy cass told me to say hi

lol yeah its kinda complicated. but i DO know for sure, i did love her a whole damn lot, its just not as much as before right now.
sounds crazzzy! your really in to the internet dating thing! never done it- guess its totally different to anything i've had. good luck.

zozman

HSC
I know it might sound horrible, but I broke up with my boyfriend because of...yes smite me now, the HSC.

But it was with an abundance of reasons as well, but dominantly the HSC and how much work I had to do...

It's too hard, both emotionally and physically, it was too taxing...

One step at a time, I say! haha

Legham

HSC
zozman said:
I know it might sound horrible, but I broke up with my boyfriend because of...yes smite me now, the HSC.

But it was with an abundance of reasons as well, but dominantly the HSC and how much work I had to do...

It's too hard, both emotionally and physically, it was too taxing...

One step at a time, I say! haha
Same! partly. but replace bf with gf.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
broke up with my ex because he was a dickhead.
no~~ ok.. i'll be nice~~
it was like.. one day before six months..
and he was like "so.. what you doing tomorrow?"
and im like "meeting you?"
and hes like "oh~ im busy tomorrow.."
ok.. fair enough.. but wait!!
me: "what you doing?"
him: "im meeting a few friends.."
me: "ohk.."
him: "yeah im really sorry.." (yeah~ fuck oath you are)
me: "nah.. dw.. theres more days to come"
him: "oh.. i should tell you.. im meeting up with some chicks that i met online.."
me: "wtf? you're dogging me for some random chick?"
him: "shes my best friends cousin. we just met online" (yep. im sure you did)
me: "fine. whatever"
him: "sorry. dont get pissed off"
me: "haha. ok. whatever. have fun tomorrow"
him: "ok.."
me: "actually. you know what? fuck that. im not gonna let you go out with some random chick on our anniversary. i dont want a bf who dogs his gf for someone else that he barely knows. now im the one who's sorry. its over"
ok.. basically you get the drift.. sad huh?? yep~~ i know..
but im over it =] i have an awesome new bf who loves me for who i am~
(took me awhile to trust guys though..)

zozman

HSC
s2caz said:
broke up with my ex because he was a dickhead.
no~~ ok.. i'll be nice~~
it was like.. one day before six months..
and he was like "so.. what you doing tomorrow?"
and im like "meeting you?"
and hes like "oh~ im busy tomorrow.."
ok.. fair enough.. but wait!!
me: "what you doing?"
him: "im meeting a few friends.."
me: "ohk.."
him: "yeah im really sorry.." (yeah~ fuck oath you are)
me: "nah.. dw.. theres more days to come"
him: "oh.. i should tell you.. im meeting up with some chicks that i met online.."
me: "wtf? you're dogging me for some random chick?"
him: "shes my best friends cousin. we just met online" (yep. im sure you did)
me: "fine. whatever"
him: "sorry. dont get pissed off"
me: "haha. ok. whatever. have fun tomorrow"
him: "ok.."
me: "actually. you know what? fuck that. im not gonna let you go out with some random chick on our anniversary. i dont want a bf who dogs his gf for someone else that he barely knows. now im the one who's sorry. its over"
ok.. basically you get the drift.. sad huh?? yep~~ i know..
but im over it =] i have an awesome new bf who loves me for who i am~
(took me awhile to trust guys though..)
HOLY SHITE!!!

That's an absolute dick of a man...sorry, he was probably a sweetheart when he WASN'T...whoever he was on that day..but wow, that's bad, I would chop his balls off and feed them to him..with some sauce (to be kind)

But I'm glad you're over it now!! You don't need someone like that anyway! :)

Outie!

Tacgnol

HSC
If someone tried to dump me I would kill them, then eat the remains

SarryRoyd

HSC
Breaking up when you are truly in love is extremely painful. I was with a guy for 3 years then we broke up over a stupid bunch of arguments....2 weeks later he was dating a random in one of my classes/my school group whom he just met. A month later i started dating an old friend whom id known for 2 years. I meet up with the ex trying to pursue a friendship and he feels me up and tries to push my head down his pants,I yelled and walked away- Goodbye friendship. I tell his gf and she defends him. I had to sit through class everyday with her face as a reminder of reality. Sad thing was i was still in love with him for a further 6 months. Not to mention all this happened during the first half of my hsc. A bad break up stirs every emotion from within to the surface at once- but i can happily say i am better for it happening.

bento

HSC
zozman said:
HOLY SHITE!!!

That's an absolute dick of a man...sorry, he was probably a sweetheart when he WASN'T...whoever he was on that day..but wow, that's bad, I would chop his balls off and feed them to him..with some sauce (to be kind)

But I'm glad you're over it now!! You don't need someone like that anyway! :)

Outie!
Why does everyone care so much about anniversaries? I don't get it...lol

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
bento said:
Why does everyone care so much about anniversaries? I don't get it...lol
i think it's weird how people celebrate their one month anniversary and 2nd and 3rd and blah blah blah.. it's silly to me but hey -shrug-

Skeeta

HSC
haha i know right..? Like, as if being with someone for a month is a cause for celebration.

6 months, maybe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)