breaking up... (1 Viewer)

zozman

HSC
bento said:
Why does everyone care so much about anniversaries? I don't get it...lol
It's not just "hey it's our anniversary, that's why I'm upset!" It's more of the sentimental value of the whole thing, about how it signifies (this is gonna sound like the epitomy of lame here) but it signifies what you've gone through and we're you've come together, it's really nice to celebrate it together. I must admit though, it IS a little blown up nowadays, but it's still a special time to celebrate together :)

bento

HSC
zozman said:
It's not just "hey it's our anniversary, that's why I'm upset!" It's more of the sentimental value of the whole thing, about how it signifies (this is gonna sound like the epitomy of lame here) but it signifies what you've gone through and we're you've come together, it's really nice to celebrate it together. I must admit though, it IS a little blown up nowadays, but it's still a special time to celebrate together :)
I understand the senitmental value of it, but I still don't understand why people need to celebrate it...for instance, I don't even know how long I've been going out with my boyfriend for lol 8,9,10,11 months?? I forget all the time, I always have to backtrack lol. The point I'm trying to make is that when people go all out and celebrate anniversaries its as though they're trying to prove to themselves that they are a good couple together, and not just feel it naturally day to day with whoever they're with. I don't think people would have a better relationship if after six months, then 9 or 12 or whatever, they sat together and thought or talked about how hard we've worked to be together...(oh soo sappy lol)

Lol plus I have a problem with anniversaries because it just promotes the feminine 'sensitive' and 'caring' stereotype...you only ever hear stories about women being bothered that their boyfriend forgot, not the other way around. So basically girls should forget it about it once and a while and let the guys remember, then you'll feel a lot closer to him once you realise he actually cares as well!

evan.2121

HSC
my ex dumped me over the phone while i was away in brisbane (live in Syd)playing rugby. after a year of going out.

she then went and had sex with some other guy the day she called me up and yeh
pretty low eh?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lol, She had the decency to break it off before fucking some other guy, she must be a real nice person.

suzieee

HSC
he dumped me for no reason, but didnt tell me... so a friend of ours told me... that was a few years ago, im now going out with that friend :D lol

HSC
I know a guy who got a text message from his girlfriend saying "check your email"
and the email said he was dumped.

sorry if you read this man, but I lol'd.

jordankuai22

HSC
settle*precious said:
I know a guy who got a text message from his girlfriend saying "check your email"
and the email said he was dumped.

sorry if you read this man, but I lol'd.
lolllllllllllllll.

good post.

divdav

HSC
well i got dumped becuase my gf wanted to study to become a doctor and she couldnt stop thinking about me, which lead to the fact that she couldnt study, so her grades dropped. So she dumped me so she could study. And this wasnt even in year 12, we are in year 11 and it was 1 test she did bad in. Well this is the reason she gave me anyway.

i feel kinda rejected and depressed cause it only happened a few weeks ago, but i guess her academics and grades are much more important to her than a relationship :(

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
divdav said:
well i got dumped becuase my gf wanted to study to become a doctor and she couldnt stop thinking about me, which lead to the fact that she couldnt study, so her grades dropped. So she dumped me so she could study. And this wasnt even in year 12, we are in year 11 and it was 1 test she did bad in. Well this is the reason she gave me anyway.

i feel kinda rejected and depressed cause it only happened a few weeks ago, but i guess her academics and grades are much more important to her than a relationship :(
maybe u were just bad in bed

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
divdav said:

LOL.
LOL.
LOL.

FUCKING OWNED

player1234

HSC
I broke her heart with a metal pole, and i learnt it is illegal to do that...

dr phil1

HSC
bradman said:
My gf dumped me cos I have a hairy crack

I lied. But my crack is hairy

this is the stupidest lamest thing ive heard all day but it made me laugh sooo hard!!! thanx Bradman, made my day

kama hamo

HSC
AsyLum said:
hehe hunniez=straight long hair, asian, usually skanky looking, no tits, hangs around fly bois :D
geez ease up with the stereotypical crap boii, not all asians are lyke that, and the way u talk about ladies, i think that deserves an original otara 274 beat down holmes, jus watch your mouth around the ladies eh?? even if its not direct you aussie fuck

kama hamo

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
maybe u were just bad in bed
bahahahahaha it maybe so, if u cant give what a ladies needs she gonna go find wat she wants, so the tables turn on u for giving up, harden up n be what u were born to be, a MAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)