Change the nudity laws! (1 Viewer)

Do you support full public nudity?

• No, its vile.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Yes, I want to hang free with the wind.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Possibly, but we need a context approach- ie not in schools, workplace

Votes: 44 47.3%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lol it's a choice.

It is not.

eason without faith leads to nihilism and relativism. The latter couse is the one that western world, at least, has chartered and, if continued, it will be our downfall! We shall sail off the edge of the world, so to speak!
That's a load of shit.
The largely secular western world is a fucking utopia compared to batshit insane superstitious shitholes (ie. Middle East).

imagine how many cases we'd have like that one where the mother is suing for her 13yo getting pregnant by swimming in a pool. virgin my ass.

Private property FFS

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Riet said:
In that vein is shame/modesty not just a human invention, that came with their forbidden knowledge? God created us in his image, and such.
Shame is a divine curse. It's about man's epic break with God and eachother. We are no longer in a natural loving, trusting state in which nudity was no big deal: rather, that great trust and covenant we once had with God and man is broken. The human viewing my nakedness is no longer trustworthy, so I am afraid I will be shamed; the God who created me has lost trust in us (and we in Him as we 'ate the apple' in the first place) - I therefore feel guilty, defiled and unworthy. I deserve to be shamed.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It is not.

That's a load of shit.
The largely secular western world is a fucking utopia compared to batshit insane superstitious shitholes (ie. Middle East).
Private property FFS
shoo fly

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
whatevers, original sin is such a stupid fucking concept anyway.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
It is not.

That's a load of shit.

Private property FFS
? [bit aimed at me]

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I think it's great. All ideologies that have assured us that at our core we are good - we only need the right circumstances to prove this - have disasterously failed. It is beyond debate, imo, that, for some reason, we cannot escape evil in this world; we can only form a determination to recognise and fight it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That's a very nihilistic view too though, that man cannot redeem itself without need for the divine.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It is beyond debate, imo, that, for some reason, we cannot escape evil in this world;

It's called evolutionary byproducts of a changed environment ie. we're in a different environment than what our evolving ancestors were.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's a very nihilistic view too though, that man cannot redeem itself without need for the divine.
How so? All ideological promises of an earthly paradise have resulted in the horror, the horror. Only when we let go of this vain and futile ambition do we live in the here and now, love each other for what we are etc. This is the story of Christ our Lord

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Why is it assumed children are harmed or confronted by nudity? Sure they are the first time they see boobs, but children are surprised the first time they do anything. Why would a child, possessed of no sexuality, experience any reaction beyond harmless curiosity upon encountering nudes?

Should nudist parents be charged with child abuse?

okay, there's many problems with these thought. apart from the fact i have no desire to see people walking around 'freely', think of the hygiene issues of having genitalia be free, you wouldn't be able to sit down anywhere, but how would that be enforced? what about having children/teens wander the streets naked, they'd practically have a sign on their heads saying, 'pedophiles, come hither!'. sexual harassment would go through the roof, people walking along with others able to touch them in places that they shouldn't be. imagine somewhere crowded where everyone's pushed up against each other. you're just asking for spread of stis. imo it's a ridiculous concept.
This is why women's public toilets end up with piss all over the floor.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I have no issue with public nudity. If I see a wang in public, I see a wang in public.

Masturbation in public might be a bit wtf, but ultimately it's not going to hurt me, i'd probably just LOL! Same with public sex. If I saw a couple having sex in a park, I'd be like, lol wtf. And I'd walk away.

Because whatever, who cares.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
okay, there's many problems with these thought. apart from the fact i have no desire to see people walking around 'freely', think of the hygiene issues of having genitalia be free, you wouldn't be able to sit down anywhere, but how would that be enforced? what about having children/teens wander the streets naked, they'd practically have a sign on their heads saying, 'pedophiles, come hither!'. sexual harassment would go through the roof, people walking along with others able to touch them in places that they shouldn't be. imagine somewhere crowded where everyone's pushed up against each other. you're just asking for spread of stis. imo it's a ridiculous concept.
a penis and vagina isnt any more unhygienic than the shit people have on their hands anyway

plus nobody opens a door with a penis, do they?

also, citation needed. how many reports of sexual assault do you hear about at nude beaches?

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
According to Islamic theology an act of nudity may lead to 100 lashes.

Just putting it out there.

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
I have no issue with public nudity. If I see a wang in public, I see a wang in public.

Masturbation in public might be a bit wtf, but ultimately it's not going to hurt me, i'd probably just LOL! Same with public sex. If I saw a couple having sex in a park, I'd be like, lol wtf. And I'd walk away.

This concludes the case brilliantly. Any other rebuttal appears to stem from ideological nutjobs, armed wth presuppositionalism.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC

Yeah, this.

I don't really care, but in this case we may as well err on the side of freedom. If people want to be nude in public, let them. I don't think many people will take up the offer because you've still got social taboos.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

there are people who this would hurt though. we must surely protect this minority from the tyranny of the majority with dangling penii.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)