China vs Taiwan (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
I wouldn't bet on it, Xiao has the memory capacity of a duck. Ahaha.
-_- ;;

no comments...
@meloncollie: of cuz i remember~~~ =)

sigh i wish they'd just stop bein so political =( can't we just get along like a big family??? =]
let's haf a family foto ^.^

Collin

HSC
N/A
We are a big family Xiao, doesn't mean we can't debate though. Right?
Just to prove this point, I'm gonna start a new debate with you, my friend, and you will observe that we can still harbour non-volative feelings towards each other. :D:D

"Is Xiao actually a duck?" :D

I will argue for the affirmative side. :D:D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
how can u prove it???

major premise: collin only shoots ducks
minor premise: collin wants to shoot xiao because he ditched the bos durin o wk
conclusion: xiao is a duck...

Collin

HSC
N/A
LOL!! Yeah, you know I'm still distraught from the BOS ditch.. I cry everyday about it Xiao :(

conclusion: xiao is a duck...
Thank you.

.. rofl. :D

Ender

HSC
Reply to OOOOLD post... dunno if still relevant

just on the Taiwan not being a race of mainland china, have u ppl ever thought that the whole 'race' concept is our own making??? i mean we are all of one species, so in the end, we races are irrelevant.

re: the China/Taiwan issue... its a minefield of politics. China wants Taiwan as an island outpost, the first stage to gaining naval dominance in the pacific, which would give her leverage in regional affairs. The USA, doesnt like that. anyone ever visited www.newamericancentury.org ? The taiwanese people (by that i mean ppl living in taiwan) have been inculcated to fear communist rule, and rightly so (we're damn corrupt, which is going to be the cause of the Commies fall anyway). In the end, it would be nice if china became a restricted democracy, united, then became a world superpower etc etc... but thats for dreamers and crazies. Real world policies is in ur face n up ur ass... so the issue is a lot harder to resolve.

:D just my 2c worth

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Ender said:
just on the Taiwan not being a race of mainland china, have u ppl ever thought that the whole 'race' concept is our own making??? i mean we are all of one species, so in the end, we races are irrelevant.

re: the China/Taiwan issue... its a minefield of politics. China wants Taiwan as an island outpost, the first stage to gaining naval dominance in the pacific, which would give her leverage in regional affairs. The USA, doesnt like that. anyone ever visited www.newamericancentury.org ? The taiwanese people (by that i mean ppl living in taiwan) have been inculcated to fear communist rule, and rightly so (we're damn corrupt, which is going to be the cause of the Commies fall anyway). In the end, it would be nice if china became a restricted democracy, united, then became a world superpower etc etc... but thats for dreamers and crazies. Real world policies is in ur face n up ur ass... so the issue is a lot harder to resolve.

:D just my 2c worth
This REALLY doesn't make sense. Besides, China HAS an island outpost. It's called the province of Hainan, where I'm from on my mother's side.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not a bad post for a newbie though.. I swear most people's first posts are something like 'lol' or 'haha'.. or something else that tastes like spamburger.

mm87511

HSC
the title should not be china vs Taiwan ..
instead..
it should be China(Taiwan)

claim.i am NOT offending anyone,just my personal feelings

smallcattle

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
that is what china has developed anti-satellite technology, however the US in a leaked plan that got out a while ago has developed strategies to deal with 6 of the most prominent nuclear countries including china...
I don't believe that the US would actually allow china to develop a force which comes close to that of the united states, which of course would start a showdown which i's assume the us would win (unless it somehow happened now while they were busy in iraq).

At the moment i kinda doubt china has the manpower to even take on taipei, for instance they only have the amphibious equipment to move around 15,000 troops, taipei has developed missiles which can strike some of the more prominant cities of china... for example i believe the head of defence for taiwan claimed 'if china hits us with 100 missiles we will hit them with 50, if they hit taipei and {some other city} we will at least hit shanghai.

Edit: China does have better missiles, they have balistic missiles reaching up to 1800km, however as stated above taipei has also developed their own misiles.
I'm not underestimating china's military i'm just being more realistic, china officially spent $20billion on their military last year however most believe the real figure is around $60 billion, still no where near the us, they are looking after a much larger army and it has become kinda obvious that they're having difficulty developing more advanced military technology at home.
hey dont hit shanghai... my parents are there =)

Christine Lo

HSC
Phanatical said:
I wish you people would stop referring to it as a country. It's not a country, unless Victoria and Queensland are countries too.
i think that your geography is pretty poor. you probably never watch the news either! does Queensland and Victoria have presidents, too? it is not a very appropriate comparison!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
smallcattle said:
hey dont hit shanghai... my parents are there =)
>< all ur (and collin's) fault for reviving this thraed...

his forum should be taken to politics forum rather than here... we are all a big lovin family here... =)

i'd lock this forum if i can... but i can't...

: (

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Not a bad post for a newbie though.. I swear most people's first posts are something like 'lol' or 'haha'.. or something else that tastes like spamburger.
LOL .. HAHAHHAHA :p :p :p :p :p :p :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey CarJie, can we have sex everytime you post a smilie? :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
But secretly, you want in on the action.
>< do u still think i will be corrupted by ur ... collinness???

NEVER!!!!! :'(
*xiao is very frustrated in the last 5 hrs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)