Chinese Movies (1 Viewer)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
house of flying daggers=boring =\

stunning sceneries, hot takeshi, but crappy plot. the ending freaked me out a bit though...

because mei arose from the dead o_O

HSC
meLoncoLLie said:

stunning sceneries, hot takeshi, but crappy plot. the ending freaked me out a bit though...

hahaha i told you it was shit! you didn't agree with me!!!! now you know =D!
house of flying daggers was too predicatable!!! i nearly guessed everything right! it was too typical in the plot
:p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
.::icemeLon::. said:
hahaha i told you it was shit! you didn't agree with me!!!! now you know =D!
house of flying daggers was too predicatable!!! i nearly guessed everything right! it was too typical in the plot
:p
o_O
:|
:'(

ok ... at this age, each younger generation surpasses the older one by at least 10 miles...
sigh~~~~ old... gettin old =(

any way, watched kung fu hustle 2day ... =)
yeh, as said, twas quite... bad... tho instances twas pretty funni =D

edit: the voiceless girl(grown up version) was cute =)

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
meLoncoLLie said:

hey.
but takeshi was hot.
how original were the names though. *snort*

funniboi

HSC
i've seen quiet a few chiense movies,

some of which are ---> legend of zu, y n d series, my school mate the barbarian, gen y cops, gen x cops, police story, once upon a time, something 'tommorrow' i cant remember what it was, it has chow yung fat in it.., para para sakura, the wall, and some others i cant really remember,

out of the list i gave above, i've only kept 2... which is: my school mate the barbarian , and .. para para sakura.

para para sakura in my opinion is pretty cool, i liked it, tho some of my friends thought it was shit, even tho it had a kinda... 'bleh' story line, i thought it was a pretty nice movie.

.. or maybe just because cecilia cheung was in it. but meh, i liked it.

aarow kwok and cecilia cheung is in it. i think andy lau is in it too, i can't remmeber??

my school amte the barbarian, had.. nicholas tse, was pretty orite, dunno why i kept it, but yeah.. hehehe. if i remeber the other movies , i'll give this post an update. :)

and imo jet li's olden day movies was the best. wong fei hung was the best!!! i loved the theme song!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
A Better Tomorrow, the movie that made Chow Yun Fat famouz. One of John Wooz masterpiecez.

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
lets face it...old jet li movies pwns all ... i ve seen every single one of his movies (except 1 or 2...which are really rare) i even managed to get shaolin temple 3

house of flying daggers was bad...the first bit was ok...then it started to go downhill
hero was...i dont like it...
Legend of Zu...somewhat better than house of flying daggers, but still no up to par
Drunken monkey was good
kungfu hustle was funny as :D

the two movies that are the best : Fist of Legend (jet li) and Taichi Master (jet li) ...
various stephen chow movies are also good...

as u can tell...i m a martial arts/ wuxia movie fan

Collin

HSC
N/A
Omg it's Zhang San Feng LOLOLOLOL!!!11!1!1!!!!111

funniboi

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Omg it's Zhang San Feng LOLOLOLOL!!!11!1!1!!!!111

whats so surprising?!?!?!!?!

lol

anyways yeah true oldschool jetli movies was tops

before the hollywood influence and all the stupid fights which are no way as good as the ones in his olden movies which were more better!

but yeah, jackie chan has some good ones too man, don't let him down
he did some pretty topnotch martial arts films before..and still some ofhis hollywood movies are good too!

im gonna go down to my local vdolibrary to get a list of all the good chiense movie si've seen and ill post it back here

some of them was really good i just cant remmeber the namez

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
jackie chan...i dont think would ever call him "top notch" martial arts actor...some of his movies are topnotch but hardly in terms of the martial arts, he has humour...but not much real "skills" ...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
zhang san feng is one of the tai chi masters ... he's one of the most well known chinese celebrity (if they ahve it then) and prolly known by most fobs...

[HK] Abaddon

HSC
我喜檡 "帝女花" , "黑玫瑰" 之類的粵語長片 o_O...大喜劇...那些什麼 玉女劍法 十分漂亮...獨姑狗劍真的有9把劍飛出來, 十分華麗, 可令觀眾大開眼界, 喜出望外, *為觀*....

Last edited:

wyho

HSC
N/A
anyone knoe wen jay chous initial d movies guna release?

jz saw da trailer today...awww so dam kool @@;

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i wana know when his movie comes out too!!.. ive been waiting so looonngg to watch it!..

i wish he would come to sydney for a concert too!! awww

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG wenqq, u can't be that bored... visiting bos again eh?! =p

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I've never actually seen Initial D. Is there anything in it for non-revheads?

Brokefang

HSC
Initial D isnt for rev heads that much, i've watched it (and still am) and enjoy it, even though i have absolutely no interest in cars.

There was someone looking for Infernal Affairs earlier? I've got torrents for the whole trilogy if anyone wants it, just send me a PM and ill send them via msn or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)