Conception Day '06!!!!!11 (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
iambored said:
you don't have to pay for the sam card. just reregister online, then go to sam spot (i think) and they will put a sticker on it.
then you can buy a ticket to conception day. if you buy the ticket before whatever date they have specified (end of week 3?) you can buy it for $5.
nah i got my wallet taken... so i have to get a replacement.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh damn, then yeah wait and see if they check signatures on the back of the same card and if not use someone elses, or learn to forge the signature :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Isn't replacing a SAM card free?

Anyway I got my Conception Day ticket today, number 111. You might as well buy one folks when you go to SAM Central for the sticker...saves an extra trip.

Oh there's a poster near the SAM with the first announcement (as well as a few bands listed on the ticket): Youth Group, Infusion, The Casanovas, Irrelevant, Many Machines On Nine, The Bird, The Suitable Few (or was it Bliss 'n' Esso)...a bunch more that I forgot.

And the ticket says it all kicks off at '1pm'. Some of the best fun was had 11-1pm in past years! Grr..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Woo, my Conception day just got ressurrected, casanovas and MM9, the suitable few !!!!

Fuck yeah

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
GoodToGo said:
Isn't replacing a SAM card free?

Anyway I got my Conception Day ticket today, number 111. You might as well buy one folks when you go to SAM Central for the sticker...saves an extra trip.

Oh there's a poster near the SAM with the first announcement (as well as a few bands listed on the ticket): Youth Group, Infusion, The Casanovas, Irrelevant, Many Machines On Nine, The Bird, The Suitable Few (or was it Bliss 'n' Esso)...a bunch more that I forgot.

And the ticket says it all kicks off at '1pm'. Some of the best fun was had 11-1pm in past years! Grr..
were you at the parking lot last year?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
were you at the parking lot last year?
Nope. What happened at the parking lot?

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Wats the ticket for? and it says in the SAM Diary that entry to conception day is free!.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
It's only a token conrtribution ($5). But pretty hefty for outsiders at $30 a pop.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahhah talk like a pirate day, thats awesome. it might only be a holiday in the united states though

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, lynn, I was actually just recommending that we turn up dressed like pirates, I had no idea which day those two fell on haha :)

HSC
N/A
oh rofl

then it's ok then! :D I can go back to putting my costume together, yes?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yeah...I guess SAM thought about the shitload of drinks that were consumed in the city/ranch/random bottlo's after Conception Day finished, and the $$ that could have been made.

MrRock

HSC
This should help get me through the next three weeks of presentations and assignments.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Timetable for Conception Day's out:

http://www.sam.org.au/files/WebVersionofLiveActs.jpg

Angelas Dish, 7pm at the Atrium! Be there, or be...at the Casanovas on the outdoor stage I guess.

And we're gonna have proper beer this year, being sponsored by Carlton Draught and T-ED! None of the 'New' shit..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Regicide, Self, .hinge sound like an awesome act but the pigs sound totally awesome as well :( Kizmet don't sound too bad but The Fumes probably have me. Can't find anything on Guns for Glory other than a mention they're metal, The Red Riders aren't too bad. The Casanovas wooooo! Hahaha, Irrelevant sound a shitload better than Youth Group haha, MM9!!

Yeah...probably change, Casanovas and MM9 are probably my 'big' two

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)