Do Whores help prevent rape? (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

very nieve - u can be a good worker and good student and a all round goood citizen and be killled or be in danger.

did u see that azn dude in the petrol station. minding his own business just working and..got killled.

u seee women killled when they divorce there husbands etc --- u dont need to be a criminal to be killed..plenty of decent ppple get killed as well. , just because u dont cause trouble isnt a guaranteee ur safe. Go walk around bankstown at 12 oclock at night and seee how safe u are.

what u said about --- too bad to carl williams that should act as an example why not to be a criminal ---------- i thought that was totally unethical.
WE all deserve certain rights even criminals................

...just because someone breaks a law here and there...........doesnt mean they no longer have rights....espeicially the right to defend themselves.

HSC
I didn't say he deserved it as a result of his actions, I said they probably WERE a result of his actions. There's a subtle difference.

Yes I realise that people can be attacked from out of nowhere, but GENERALLY, it's not a gang, complete with corrupt police and hit men, who are doing it. If I'm naive, then you've watched too many movies :)

What I said was that his involvement in criminal activities was perhaps a contributing factor in them all wanting to kill him and his family. I didn't say that his crimes justified this violence.

I've already repeatedly stated that I believe that no form of killing is justifiable, but I'll do it once again for your benefit.

An average citizen, does not attract this level of criminal attention, and if they do, there's something seriously wrong with the world. It's a remote chance (that this level of attention will happen to me), and as such I'll dismiss it as the unlikelihood that it is.

Thus, I see it as no firm basis to argue that people should be allowed to protect themselves in case crime gangs and hit men and corrupt police come after them, because generally speaking, it's not going to happen.

In the case of individuals protecting themselves against other individuals, which I acknowledge as a legitimate possibility, well, I think we've already covered that in this thread or the other anyway, so I don't really think I need to repeat myself in regard to this.

This is thoroughly off topic, and I've already spent more than enough time on the issue. I'm off to get some work done.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tattoodguy said:
If i got to know a faggot............and told him i would fuck him..and startted messsing with him...and whatever faggots do....

and then...as he was about to pooo jab me..i backed out..and he held me down ------and raped me------- i wouldnt be complaining. I deserve it .........

If you give ur word ---- u should follow through i recon.

PS - i wouldnt get my self in that situation and any faggot who comes within 5 meters of me or smiles in my direction i will kill.

PSS - Woman on man rape is differnet to man on man........ for the chicks on here...would u rather be raped..by a man or woman?????

Penope..if ur read my post - i didnt say....might be interested etc........i said clearly --- the girl declrares she will fuck u..and then........messes with u...and is about to fuck u..........................................not might be interested -- theres a big difference.
do i detect a closet homosexual trying to cover up his obvious homosexual tendencies with a front of being homophobic? come out buddy. the world is a mostly tolerant place...
you fuckwit

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
do i detect a closet homosexual trying to cover up his obvious homosexual tendencies with a front of being homophobic? come out buddy. the world is a mostly tolerant place...
you fuckwit
lol...haha

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Raping a whore doesn't exist. If all women were whores, rape wouldn't exist.
"I'm gonna drill you good, bitch"
"Whatever, darling."

"You're gonna do as I say or I'll shoot you in the head!"
*shrug* *examines fingernails* "whatever"

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
tattoodguy said:

I dont want to hear about girls being raped on the tv all the time (unless there is a video of it happening :)) but just hearing the story etc is boring.

One girl even tried to accuse me of rape--- - sure she said no, and was squiring alot and yellling - but once i tied her hands up, pullled off her clothes and gaffer taped her mouth --- she quietened down and after a while enjoyed it.

Nothing is wrong with a bit of force - some chicks just need a little convincing at times.

YOU ARE A RAPIST!

don't try and deny it you fucking idiot.

"Sure she said no, squrimed, yelled... but no, i didn't rape her..."

scums like you ought to have your entire package chopped off without anaesthetic.

oh and in relation to the question -- there are many countries (Singapore most notably) that do not do anything about prostitution because when they got rid of them the rate of rapes in the city went up.

So it depends on your definition of a whore. If you are talking prostitutes and people who are gagging for sex (ie. lonely businessmen away on work) then yeah, they probably do.

But like everyone on this thread has pointed out, a rapist usually rapes for the power trip and not for the sexual gratification. So putting whores on every street corner isn't going to stop rape.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
am i the only one that finds tatoodguy a complete wanker? i swear hes only looking for a reaction and doesnt really belive half the shit he is saying. no one could be that much of a wanker...
and as for my last comment i am convinced that he is gay...
thornydevil im glad you appreciate my sense of humour

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Re: The signature.

**Points down**

I fell this deserves a rep from each of you.

tattoodguy

tom, u amuse me. me a fag?- nope. me a wanker?- only twice a day.

Most of you dont like the truth nor like me because i telll it. You prefer to hide in the shodows of moral compromise. The majority of you are selll outs, hypocrites and corrupt.

If my honesty and candour and high sense of marality "offends you" and makes u feel like the second class citizens that you are stifff shit.

Im actually a very nice guy :) maybe just misunderstood.

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Point noted.

It seems your philosophical standpoints are on a slant to the rest of the BoS population. Post your opinions, by all means, just don't accuse others whose opinions differ of being "selll outs, hypocrites and corrupt", "second class citizens", and "stifff shit".

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
tattoodguy said:
tom, u amuse me. me a fag?- nope. me a wanker?- only twice a day.

Most of you dont like the truth nor like me because i telll it. You prefer to hide in the shodows of moral compromise. The majority of you are selll outs, hypocrites and corrupt.

If my honesty and candour and high sense of marality "offends you" and makes u feel like the second class citizens that you are stifff shit.

Im actually a very nice guy :) maybe just misunderstood.
you just admitted to being a wanker, but said that you are a very nice guy.

And you can't spell shadows. The funniest thing is that you can't spell morality... probably cos you have none.

I still don't understand how you can talk about women in the degrading, foul, disgusting way you do. You say we are hypocrites: yet you say that you don't condone rape but in the same breath, talk about raping a girl yourself.

Scum like you don't deserve to live.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ujuphleg said:
you just admitted to being a wanker, but said that you are a very nice guy.

And you can't spell shadows. The funniest thing is that you can't spell morality... probably cos you have none.

I still don't understand how you can talk about women in the degrading, foul, disgusting way you do. You say we are hypocrites: yet you say that you don't condone rape but in the same breath, talk about raping a girl yourself.

Scum like you don't deserve to live.
tatood guy is so popular he should be made into a mod...
or not...
and im glad i amuse you tatoodguy because you need a little bit of humour in your otherwise glum life... only sitting on a computer soaking up cathode rays all day eating butterballs and never leaving the house could make someone have such naive, outdated (were they ever in date?) and yes ill say it "draconian" ideas and concepts. get out in the world buddy...
you know id love to know if tatoodguy would actually say these things in public to real people in real situations... if you ever summon the courage to do so please send us the photos of your mutilated face...
good day!

HSC
unless whores were free, no it doesn't prevent rape

rape shouldn't even exist as rapists are the scummiest pieces of shit on earth next to liberal supporters

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kleaver said:
Does having guns help to prevent murders?
We've already been through this. Lets just leave this thread, and never mention it again.

tattoodguy

turbo

Why are you so voilent and abusive budddy. im a very sensitive person and franky ur tirade hurt my feeelings. booo hoooo.

"i hope someone hits u blah blah blah" grow up you tosser.
Im so scared.

We are just having a discussion no need to take it to heart budddy. Dont have a hissy fit just because you disagree with someone.

If your over 12 and you still talk like that u should be ashamed of yourself.

And besides why would anyone touch me? im a goood bloke.

Secondly -- get over the whole ...would u ahve the balls to say this in public lol ------------------ why would i go and just start spreading my propoganda in public --- im just fucking around on the net...im not trying to start a revolutioin -- i dont take this toooo seriously dude - u obviously do -- just learn to relax...there are more important things in the world than crying over posts on here.

*hands turbo a tisssue* u fucking sooook.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)