Do Whores help prevent rape? (2 Viewers)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
turbo

Why are you so voilent and abusive budddy. im a very sensitive person and franky ur tirade hurt my feeelings. booo hoooo.

"i hope someone hits u blah blah blah" grow up you tosser.
Im so scared.

We are just having a discussion no need to take it to heart budddy. Dont have a hissy fit just because you disagree with someone.

If your over 12 and you still talk like that u should be ashamed of yourself.

And besides why would anyone touch me? im a goood bloke.
A good bloke? You said women deserved to be raped, Police officers should be beaten and that you beat up your grandmother and parents. Your dillusional

tattoodguy

rofl rofl :) all the little babies have joined forces lol how cute :)

Dont take things out of context -----
In general i dont support bashing police etc----I dont support hurting innocent people unnecesarily.

But i said...police should be treated the way they treat others...if there rude u should be aloud to be rude back..if the police hit u for no reason..u should be able to bash them..

I do respect the police, there are plenty of goood pigs :)

Raping chicks - i dont support that, but like alot of chicks are sluts and they slut themselves around so much and give guys the wrong idea..and then they soook when a guy misunderstands and shit happens and then they cry about being raped. And those ones..create there own problems....

but i have alot of sympathy for chicks who are abducted off the side of the road and raped..... pooor little girlies.

I never hit my grandma...................... i did hit my parents lol...but i had reasons.. ...they hit me tooo...plenty of ppple have hit me and vice versa...................and who gives a fuck-- no one died or got any permanent injuries so who cares.

BTW please refrain from all ur personal attacks. Cos im not sure if you can telll but im a very sensitive and fragile type of person :(

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm sorry Tattooguy, but you mentioned in another thread that you beat your grandmother cause she payed out your girlfriend, so I'm not taking it off.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tattoodguy said:
im a very sensitive person and franky ur tirade hurt my feeelings. booo hoooo.
Don't worry too much about it, little boy. Go hug your nanna so she can give you a maglite to the face.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Rofl,
Not-So-Bright,

u sick cunt, lol,
yeah i recon more Hos will make the streets in parra n redfern n bankstown safer

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tattoodguy said:
rofl rofl :) ..plenty of ppple have hit me and vice versa...................a
really? people have hit you? wow what a total shocker... why would anyone want to hit you.
sarcasm is awesome :uhhuh:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
really? people have hit you? wow what a total shocker... why would anyone want to hit you.
sarcasm is awesome :uhhuh:
Watch out for Asquithian. He thinks Sarcasm is the lowest form of it. What a cock.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Watch out for Asquithian. He thinks Sarcasm is the lowest form of it. What a cock.
what? sarcasm is king!!!
you two dont get on?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lol...I day Asquithian and I get along will be the day I die.

You see, I use sarcasm and jokes, Asquithian doesn't have a sense of humour, which makes things a bit hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)