Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

Bookie

Banned
HSC
rewster said:
You rule Kimi! We are now a chance at the eight, a year ago I never would definately not have guessed how it feels to be a chance of finishing eight when you are currently ninth! Still, how mad is Minichiello and Tupou!
You rule Kimi! How good does sucking cock taste? yeeha, the Rewsters [I'm cool because I can de-phoeneticise my teams name] changing room door is open. In I go....

rewster

HSC
Bookie said:
You rule Kimi! How good does sucking cock taste? yeeha, the Rewsters [I'm cool because I can de-phoeneticise my teams name] changing room door is open. In I go....
oh yeah, how bout no vlaka, attacking my membername is sad and stupid. O mayalos skatos!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you guys should be careful...

one of you may get banned if this continues...settle down boys..

saints represent!! :D

rewster

HSC
wrong_turn said:
you guys should be careful...

one of you may get banned if this continues...settle down boys..

saints represent!! :D
yes exactly! but still, GO THE ROOSTERS!

rewster

HSC
Bookie said:
Yasoo! i didnt call your language uneducated, fag, I called you uneducated.
py ur an idiot, u called me an uneducated fag for mispelling, i was writing a different language. Stop bagging the roosters, they're mad!

rewster

HSC
Bookie said:
none, and they dont look like theyll win one this year either.
exactly right. until they win more premierships than the roosters, they suck cock, not the roosters, the sharks!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Bookie said:
Type english you uneducated fag
first thing, the implication of uneducated in front of fag is an adjective. as you know, this is a description. since this is before the word fag, you are calling him an uneducated fag. however, since english is used prior to the term of "uneducated fag," this extends upon your phrase of "Type english." therefore this is a discriminative coment, and is punishable by law in australia under the anti-descrimination act

rewster said:
oh yeah, how bout no vlaka, attacking my membername is sad and stupid. O mayalos skatos!
Bookie said:
Type english you uneducated fag
what else may you have been refering to? his spelling? picking on spelling for a lack of education is very petty. it is called typos. people do typos all the time. if anyone should be doing the spell-check, it shold be spell check. if you werent criticising and flaming on his spelling what else could it have been?
therefore it leaves only earlier posts or his use of another language.

guys please keep the flaming to a minimum. if you have a problem with a member's posting please report it rather than this flaming and creating posts of drivel *looks at Bookie* a significant number of posts in this thread seems to be directing hatred to a particular member/s. advice; stop it.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
From Roosters Website ::
The Sydney Roosters’ 2005 finals hopes received a massive boost tonight after New Zealand scored a late try to down Manly 22-20.

Had the Sea Eagles won, the Roosters would be no chance of making the finals.

If the Roosters beat Canterbury on Sunday and Canberra beat Manly on Saturday night during round 26, the Roosters will scrape into eighth spot.

Penrith can still edge the Roosters out of eighth spot with two sizeable wins.

If Manly win next week, they will retain eighth place.

:D:D:D Ohhh Yeah. We can sooo beat Bulldogs, and Raiders can sooo beat Manly hopefully. I so knew we could still make finals.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
From Roosters Website ::
The Sydney Roosters’ 2005 finals hopes received a massive boost tonight after New Zealand scored a late try to down Manly 22-20.

Had the Sea Eagles won, the Roosters would be no chance of making the finals.

If the Roosters beat Canterbury on Sunday and Canberra beat Manly on Saturday night during round 26, the Roosters will scrape into eighth spot.

Penrith can still edge the Roosters out of eighth spot with two sizeable wins.

If Manly win next week, they will retain eighth place.

:D:D:D Ohhh Yeah. We can sooo beat Bulldogs, and Raiders can sooo beat Manly hopefully. I so knew we could still make finals.
Oh no. Please no. Why wont the Rorts just piss off?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i was in a real dillema last night because i needed the roosters to win so the eels could have a shot at the minor premiership but it's just humanly impossible for me to want the roosters to win at all. i hope the bulldogs beat the shit out of the roosters and manly thrash the raiders so i can go to school and fart next to roosters supporters.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
the roosters dont deserve to be anywhere near the finals, if they get in just because they got lucky with other teams losing, and chances are when they get into the finals they will play good footy and kick out teams who deserve to be in there out of the running.

if the worst happens (they get into the finals) i hope they get thrshed and knocked out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)