early entry (1 Viewer)

4lulai

HSC
there are three questions that you have to answer. They are:
  • Why are you interested in the degree you are applying for and how does it relate to your passions and goals?
  • What are your learning strengths and how have you applied them to overcome challenges in school or other aspects of your life?
  • Thinking about your future self at university, what do you identify as the key challenges for you and how do you plan to manage these?
I would recommend UNSW's nail it website to help write it:

Thank you so much!

lxrnahj

HSC
do u think i still have chances for early entry with my marks theyre pretty bad lol but if it helps i go to a selective school ranked top 10. Also i got 59% in chem is there any reason its a D ? I thought a D was below 50% ???

Attachments

Last edited:

Susu123

HSC
do u think i still have chances for early entry with my marks theyre pretty bad lol but if it helps i go to a selective school ranked top 10. Also i got 59% in chem is there any reason its a D ? I thought a D was below 50% ???
isnt below 50 an F or smth

i think you can get early entry for some unis if ur written statements, etc. are good. but also depends on course and the actual uni

lxrnahj

HSC
isnt below 50 an F or smth

i think you can get early entry for some unis if ur written statements, etc. are good. but also depends on course and the actual uni
okayyy thank u so much lols shouldve tried a bit harder in yr 11 😭 what do u reckon chances for engineering at unsw are lol

natsnapshoot

HSC
okayyy thank u so much lols shouldve tried a bit harder in yr 11 😭 what do u reckon chances for engineering at unsw are lol
I got a C in year 11 Chem lol. UNSW engineering is popular but it depends on the type. From my experience Chem eng is easy to get into. If anything it's your math that will likely pull you down not Chem

lxrnahj

HSC
Okay thank you !!! did u get in through early entries?

lxrnahj

HSC
without gateway, atar for chem eng is 90. 89+5 bonus points for band 6 in math adv
ohhh okay omg i didnt knwo it worked like that im trying to get a band 6 in maths adv rn im sitting at a band 5 (yr 12 obv not my yr 11 stuff lol)

lxrnahj

HSC
gateway is the UNSW early entry scheme (most common but there's also portfolio for engineering etc)
okay thank u so much i appreciate it yeah ive looked into the portfolio thing and ive talked to someone whos done it dont think imma make it through early entry anymore but ill try getting a good atar instead

lxrnahj

HSC
how did bro not know that 💀
i seriously dont know why people like u keep replying to my stuff lol like if u know already good for u obviously if everyone was as smart as u wed all be getting 99.95 and how we gon do anything then

tikkamassalawarrior

HSC
i seriously dont know why people like u keep replying to my stuff lol like if u know already good for u obviously if everyone was as smart as u wed all be getting 99.95 and how we gon do anything then
i'm afraid you have contracted the "cant do shit for myself" syndrome

lxrnahj

HSC
i'm afraid you have contracted the "cant do shit for myself" syndrome
this is almost quite literally the same as searching on google lol if i search up on google its jus reading what other people have written which is what people are doing here. This website was literally made for help so idk why ur hating on someone for trying to get help lol and im sure all this info abt hsc didnt just pop into ur brain im pretty certain a lot of this info was TOLD to u by other people which i have not had so i am here doing my own research

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)