F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

BigDk

HSC
and kiddies please dont phone up radio stations, you guys sound like retards.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
hmmm, why is it that this ugly side of Australia happens on days such as Australia day? some people are calling for cut in Muslim immigration...how the fuck is that related? these racist sentiments in our society will still be the same.
and please, id like to know wtf is Australian culture. i more than happy to actually sit down and be an "aussie" they way people like to define it. however, if it involves getting drunk 4 in the morning with a VB in my left hand and a broken glass bottle in my right hand....im sorry, i cant be an Aussie.

Whats really disturbing is that the general "anglo-australians" see anyone that isnt white as a immigrant. be it a second generation or a 5th generation Aussie "white" Australians still define the rest of us into sub categories like lebs, pakis, curries, etc etc. why? i was asked at uni from a friends friend (who lives out in Wagga Wagga) where im from. i was insulted. where the fuck do you think im from. im from HERE.

lastly, what shits me more is if a pom comes from UK and he shags his wife in Australia..... they pop out a kid.....he is automatically defined as an 'Aussie". not a british australian....or australian british....but plain old true blue aussie.

rasengan90

HSC
lastly, what shits me more is if a pom comes from UK and he shags his wife in Australia..... they pop out a kid.....he is automatically defined as an 'Aussie". not a british australian....or australian british....but plain old true blue aussie.
This one baffles my mind. It also really fucking sucks.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
oh please nolan. i dont even see myself as a "new Australian". and dont give me the "how good we have it" card.

I am not any more australian than you are. and your not any more australian than i am.

E

Empyrean444

They're just a bunch of cretinous jingoists. I despise people who have so little sense that they drape the flag about their shoulders. Its a disgrace to the country and to common sense.

zstar

HSC
N/A
WTF? There just a bunch of silly kids.

If you want to see hardcore racism you should see Russia.

LiveLeak.com - Russian Racists

Now tell me how many white people in Australia do that to ethnic minorities?

rasengan90

HSC
^^Australia has a functioning police force, a stable government and a history of much lesser violence.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
has anybody read the tags to this thread. lolz

Betty Zhang

HSC
and i thought australia day was designed to celebrate diversity, as in, white australians, aborigines, and EVERYONE ELSE. i'm pro-multiculturalism =)

let's all be nice...:wave:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Na we're a cultural blackhole. The rich symbols of the Empire or the West as a whole have been insufficient to fill this horrifically boundless plain. We are just a depository for the world's established cultures and we must accept this bland international identity. It is an inevitable global reality anyway

Wave of the future!
wave of the future...

Last edited:

greekgun

HSC
I agree. We are full. Nothing racist but when i finish uni and get experience in my choice of workforce and then have a high salary, i don't want to be taxed half my pay because of lazy people on centerlink handouts (which are mostly made up of people who have come from different countries.). I say we limit or stop immigration until we get the people we already have on centerlink off their ass's and doing what they can to support themselves. We dont need anymore people who cant work to support themselves at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)