F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i know right. Australia's immigration laws should be comparable to those offered to it's own citizens if they wanted to relocate to another country.

except in exceptional circumstances.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Maybe those girls are just environmentalists, and they're concerned about dwindling resources and limited water supplies in regional centers and major capital cities?

livv-babii

HSC
they were the BIGGEST bogans out there in manly that dayy.
thats just embarassing.

Prosper

HSC
Unfortunately Sydney is full unless we fix up our infrastructure.

muscleman09

HSC
muslims are pretty retarded though, i mean praying 1000 times a day, facing a particular direction, cant eat pork.... but then they go and steal cars and resell them

firstly you ignorant maggot, Muslims are not "pretty retarted".
THEY PRAY 5 times a day! where the fuck did u get 1000 from? Thats 200 more sets of 5 prayers a day!

And they are the ones who i guess will be going to heaven. I my self am a follower of Islam, but i do not pray 5 times a day...its just a matter of choice for people. And eating pork? WTF Im sure theres a high percentage of people out in the world who wouldn't eat pork in general... i mean seriously. ITS A PIG. Even if i weren't Muslim im 100% sure i wouldnt eat that thilfy thing.

and then you say they go and steal cars....and resell them?
"I guess thats the only smart thing we do?" because we end up selling them to IGNORANT PIECES OF SHIT like your self, and make some cash....

how old are u btw? 10? I hope ur not a yobbo from the shire or something... cause if u are. U fail at life.

ALAHU AKBAR

PS ur a maggot. rofl atchu!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
THEY PRAY 5 times a day! where the fuck did u get 1000 from? Thats 200 more sets of 5 prayers a day!

And they are the ones who i guess will be going to heaven. I my self am a follower of Islam, but i do not pray 5 times a day...its just a matter of choice for people. And eating pork? WTF Im sure theres a high percentage of people out in the world who wouldn't eat pork in general... i mean seriously. ITS A PIG. Even if i weren't Muslim im 100% sure i wouldnt eat that thilfy thing.

"I guess thats the only smart thing we do?" because we end up selling them to IGNORANT PIECES OF SHIT like your self, and make some cash....

how old are u btw? 10? I hope ur not a yobbo from the shire or something... cause if u are. U fail at life.

ALAHU AKBAR

Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

ALAHU AKBAR

epic fail post. thanks for devaluing Islam.

E

Empyrean444

We should pay Americans handsomly to settle here (no latinos)
No, we should pay Americans handsomely to stay the hell away from our country. As you yourself have noted, the cultural situation at the moment is dire. Your action would merely exacerbate this problem, as our bogans will soon degenerate into rednecks.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
No, we should pay Americans handsomely to stay the hell away from our country. As you yourself have noted, the cultural situation at the moment is dire. Your action would merely exacerbate this problem, as our bogans will soon degenerate into rednecks.
Bogans are just "aussie" rednecks without guns =="

Lentern

HSC

ALAHU AKBAR

It's people like you who really make it hard for me to keep lambasting my friends for making highly intollerant comments. Sometimes I wonder whats the point, those mild mannered, amiable folk within Islam just keep getting shouted down by the belligerent ones.

BigDk

HSC

ALAHU AKBAR

so you dont think u ever eaten pork in your life?? hahaha

next time look at your pizza, the pizza boys who get paid $4 an hour dont give a shit if they mix in a few peiced of pork, there hands touch pork from the previous order, the cutter has pork peices on it.

oh and u can stop eating at maccas aswell, u think after they flip the bacon they then wash the grill just to grill meat not touched by the pork?

i bet pigs are more clean than your dirty moms hands

oh and what has praying 5 time a day done for you? has it made u a millionare?

most of you guys r not real muslims anyway, you are what i call fake muslims. most muslims i know smoke, drink, swear and steal, cheat. but thats not a problem.

but eating pork, non hala meat, having to pray a million times a day is necessary.

if you follow your religion thats fine, but dont go half assed. make u look like a bunch of hypocrites
u guys are so retarted

oh ald alahu akbar to you too. but unlike u, i wont blow myself up afteri say it.:eek:

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
so you dont think u ever eaten pork in your life?? hahaha

next time look at your pizza, the pizza boys who get paid $4 an hour dont give a shit if they mix in a few peiced of pork, there hands touch pork from the previous order, the cutter has pork peices on it.

oh and u can stop eating at maccas aswell, u think after they flip the bacon they then wash the grill just to grill meat not touched by the pork?

i bet pigs are more clean than your dirty moms hands

oh and what has praying 5 time a day done for you? has it made u a millionare?

most of you guys r not real muslims anyway, you are what i call fake muslims. most muslims i know smoke, drink, swear and steal, cheat. but thats not a problem.

but eating pork, non hala meat, having to pray a million times a day is necessary.

if you follow your religion thats fine, but dont go half assed. make u look like a bunch of hypocrites
u guys are so retarted

oh ald alahu akbar to you too. but unlike u, i wont blow myself up afteri say it.:eek:
i like this guy. repped.

ZaraKu

HSC
Fucking bogans... can't someone please send them to the middle of nowhere and nuke them already?

woodentoy

HSC
Um is it even possible to sell a rorted car? You have to cut your losses after your rort it and sell the parts separately. Like seriously, think about it.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
yes its possible you douche.

also easy to strip it down and sell it for parts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)