F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
i don't want to be taxed half my pay because of lazy people on centerlink handouts (which are mostly made up of people who have come from different countries.)
Bullshit.

The majority of people on unemployment benefits are not first generation immigrants.

greekgun

HSC
Bullshit.

The majority of people on unemployment benefits are not first generation immigrants.
Sorry, i phrased that wrong, what i meant was that the people who are on centerlink that are not elderly or disabled are mostly people from other countries.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Bullshit.

The majority of able bodied people under 50 on unemployment benefits are not first generation immigrants.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
ROFLMAO. greekgun, your wrong. one cannot claim centrelink payments for the first 2 years from landing in Australia.

and not only that, you just got to look at the demographics of centrelink leachers...most are just bogans.

and ethnics only make up 20% of Australia. so your telling me 100% of centrelink leechers are ethnics? c'mon.

greekgun

HSC
Bullshit.

The majority of able bodied people under 50 on unemployment benefits are not first generation immigrants.
I would love to see the demographics for that. I have searched and found none, although i welcome you to present them for us. But i think that the majority of able bodied people under 50 on unemployment benefits are first generation immigrants. However, i may be wrong. But i still belive we should stop or limit immigration until we have the number of people receiving unemployment benefits under control.

КГБ said:
and ethnics only make up 20% of Australia. so your telling me 100% of centrelink leechers are ethnics? c'mon.
U do the maths buddy. These are the demographics gathered by a cenus poll in 2006 where all of Australia nominated their nationality.

And i did not say 100% of "centerlink leechers" are ethnics, i said that the majority of people "leeching" off centerlink who are not elderly or disabled are "ethnic".

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
But i still belive we should stop or limit immigration until we have the number of people receiving unemployment benefits under control.
You do realise unemployment was at a 30 year low before the GFC?

You also realise it's impossible to have 100% employment?

X

xeuyrawp

Sorry, i phrased that wrong, what i meant was that the people who are on centerlink that are not elderly or disabled are mostly people from other countries.
This would be the part in the discussion where you provide dubious evidence for your obviously incorrect claim.

(By the way, you can't just provide a list of nationalities in Australia... We're all aware that this is a diverse group of people. What you need to do is prove that people 'on Centrelink' are from other countries)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Right assessment, wrong sentiment and way to express it.

We are not as much full but at our current resource capacity. The country as a whole is living unsustainably and as such any form of immigration regardless of ethnicity or skill sets may be construed as unsustainable.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
true. but the sentiments aroused by these people are more so against ethnics. they would be more than happy to allow skilled immigrants from Anglo Celtic country from the British isles.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I agree. We are full. Nothing racist but when i finish uni and get experience in my choice of workforce and then have a high salary, i don't want to be taxed half my pay because of lazy people on centerlink handouts (which are mostly made up of people who have come from different countries.). I say we limit or stop immigration until we get the people we already have on centerlink off their ass's and doing what they can to support themselves. We dont need anymore people who cant work to support themselves at the moment.
You're a tard. Enough said. I think the posters before me have covered the rest of the flaws in your post.

badquinton304

HSC
bogans + nationalism = problems
I would trade bogans for perhaps some hardworking immigrants.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We should pay Americans handsomly to settle here (no latinos)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The clear answer is that you shouldn't be eligible for welfare until x years after moving to Australia. If you come here, you come here to be productive.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
productive, or REproductive?
I alter my mindset. Latinos are good Catholics and prolific breeders-- cmon IN (the water's fine!!!@)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Iron speaks of the US as if its our greatest of all allies. truth be told America can do well without us. all we ever do is suck up their back side like dogs. believe it or not, 99% of the US population really dont give a shit about us and see us as a small country town on the other side of the world.

You sucking up the yanks sickens me.

edit: i believe in Australian non-interventionism

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Without question they are our greatest ally

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Without question they are our greatest ally
Ok, they are our greatest ally. but the relationship isnt even mutual. they dont need us. WE NEED THEM. only because our close proximity to rogue states like *cough cough* Indonesia. but the approach that this country is taking, its as if we are their lapdog. we BEGGED to enter the Vietnam war. WE BEGGED LIKE DOGS. don't our politicians have any shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)