Florida nightclub shooting: 50 killed and 53 injured in 'act of terror' (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
"Fundamentalism adherent to any faith is incompatible with Western society."

turntaker

HSC
Did we forget that the worst mass shooting in the US before the orlando shootings was the virgina tech massacre.
That was perpetrated by a non-muslim south korean student who purchased his guns legally.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
That's America's gun laws for you :)

Also I don't get how someone can sneak huge guns into a night club.
You've clearly never seen my "guns" ;)

please realize that on 9/11 /01 sixty times as many people were killed by radical Islamic terrorists as were killed in the Orlando attack, and there wasn't a single gun involved. But somehow this is a gun control problem, not a radical Islam problem? Ignorant. This terror attack is just another example of a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR PROBLEM, not a gun problem.
This is a gun control problem. If he didn't have a gun, he would have had to use a knife or whatever, and there would not have been 50 deaths. Also, 9/11 has nothing to do with this, unless you're implying that if he didn't have a gun he'd hijack an aircraft and crash it into the nightclub? Guns obviously aren't the only ways to kill a person, but considering they were made just to do that, I'd rather not everyone have one.

Orwell

HSC
Yes, a kid who was jealous of the people around him and an individual who praised the Columbine School Massacre perps. I'm not saying that Muslims perpetrate every single shooting because obviously there are individuals with different motives but to say that a multitude of shootings aren't perpetrated by muslims who justify their actions with the Islamic faith, now that's a fallacy.

Also to the people blaming gun control, I really don't see how that'd be effective. You're impeding on people's rights when tightening gun laws, also, you assume that legal methods of obtaining guns are the only methods made available to individuals. I hope you realise that restricting people's capacities to obtain guns legally makes it easier for illegal guns to surface, just look how well prohibition faired.

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Yes, a kid who was jealous of the people around him and an individual who praised the Columbine School Massacre perps. I'm not saying that Muslims perpetrate every single shooting because obviously there are individuals with different motives but to say that a multitude of shootings aren't perpetrated by muslims who justify their actions with the Islamic faith, now that's a fallacy.

Also to the people blaming gun control, I really don't see how that'd be effective. You're impeding on people's rights when tightening gun laws, also, you assume that legal methods of obtaining guns are the only methods made available to individuals. I hope you realise that restricting people's capacities to obtain guns legally makes it easier for illegal guns to surface, just look how well prohibition faired.
How many mass shootings have there been in Australia since the ban?

Orwell

HSC
I guess the kid in Parramatta didn't exist.

HSC
And statistics say that Islam would be the most dominant religion by 2050...wow. I'm not saying every Muslim is a terrorist or someone to be afraid of, since I have friends who are Muslims. But think about it - extremists + gun control problems = !!!

Suu

HSC
N/A
name atleast one

hint: you can't
School shootings from 2010 onwards:
UCLA, Marysvill-Pilchuck High School, Sparks Middle School (perpetrated by middle school student), Sandy Hook, Oikos University, Episcopal High School, Chardon High School, Walpole (granted, suicide), Anders Behring Berivik (Key information: linked to an anti-islam group), San Jose State University, Rio de Janeiro, Ohio State University, Huntsville, Discovery Middle School. Source "http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html"

Stastic on terrorism:
Groups/Individuals that perpetrate terrorism: In America; 94% not Muslim In Europe; 98% not Muslim *Keyword: not

Non-religious terrorism acts:
eh.... lets just go with a lot.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
please realize that on 9/11 /01 sixty times as many people were killed by radical Islamic terrorists as were killed in the Orlando attack, and there wasn't a single gun involved. But somehow this is a gun control problem, not a radical Islam problem? Ignorant. This terror attack is just another example of a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR PROBLEM, not a gun problem.
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

clearly was an inside job

Reactions: Suu

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
say hypothetically (can not stress this enough) the problem is with radical islamic people

because we propose it is a gun problem so getting rid of guns would solve it

you propose it is a radical islamic problem so how do we go about solving it?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Also he attacked a gay bar, not just any random one. So it was clearly targeted towards the LGBT community.

Comensite

HSC
say hypothetically (can not stress this enough) the problem is with radical islamic people

because we propose it is a gun problem so getting rid of guns would solve it

you propose it is a radical islamic problem so how do we go about solving it?
Put every muslim to work in slave labour or if they refuse annihilate every muslim

Comensite

HSC
can also perform unethical expirements to benefit the rest of the human race and eradicate this cancerous tumor

Comensite

HSC
School shootings from 2010 onwards:
UCLA, Marysvill-Pilchuck High School, Sparks Middle School (perpetrated by middle school student), Sandy Hook, Oikos University, Episcopal High School, Chardon High School, Walpole (granted, suicide), Anders Behring Berivik (Key information: linked to an anti-islam group), San Jose State University, Rio de Janeiro, Ohio State University, Huntsville, Discovery Middle School. Source "http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html"

Stastic on terrorism:
Groups/Individuals that perpetrate terrorism: In America; 94% not Muslim In Europe; 98% not Muslim *Keyword: not

Non-religious terrorism acts:
eh.... lets just go with a lot.
school shootings =/= terrorism and provide reference to your fake statistical claim

Comensite

HSC
My question to Orwell, what do you achieve out of generalising all Muslims with the acts of a meagre minority?

Your purpose does not serve any purpose other than it stigmatising a group of people who happen to believe in a certain faith, where a miniscule group within it are indeed causing the extremism and hate. Instead why not go after the root cause of the problem rather then just go after the resulting effects?

Look more closely at all the details including the small ones instead of rushing to cherry pick a few to support your conclusion.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.
It is the fanatics who march.
It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.
It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.
It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill.
It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.
It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.
It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the ‘silent majority,’ is cowed and extraneous.
Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China’s huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were ‘peace loving’?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:
Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don’t speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord’s Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them.
Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket.
Food on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of “no-go” zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon.
Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.
As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts – the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and they also continue to send it on – before it’s too late.
And we are silent….

Suu

HSC
N/A
school shootings =/= terrorism and provide reference to your fake statistical claim
I did. Please Kindly read the original post, since I clearly stated "source: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html". Also, please provide reference to your claim that my statistics are false.
Have fun trying your plan on 1.8 billion muslims~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)