Florida nightclub shooting: 50 killed and 53 injured in 'act of terror' (2 Viewers)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Plz don't waste your time on people who lack the clear logic and reasoning skills, who will nevertheless refuse to listen. Its obvious this person has an agenda.
alright it's [insert the current fucking year], never mind that there is a collection (probably more like a horde) of individuals who have traveled far and wide for the purposes of religious conquest in the Middle East...

Mass shooting in the name of homophobia because it said so in a book, because it's 2016, right?

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
>used a civilian version of the american army assault rifle
"An assault rifle is a fully automatic selective-fire rifle"

>AR-15

>Not fully automatic

>Doesn't have selective-fire

sit the fuck down son

Comensite

HSC
alright it's [insert the current fucking year], never mind that there is a collection (probably more like a horde) of individuals who have traveled far and wide for the purposes of religious conquest in the Middle East...

Mass shooting in the name of homophobia because it said so in a book, because it's 2016, right?
Plz don't waste your time on the underage muslim who is still in school and lacks the clear logic and reasoning skills needed in a political discussion, who will nevertheless refuse to listen. Its obvious this person has an agenda.

Orwell

HSC
Okay, fine. But look at in terms of proportion. Muslims make about 1% of America's population.

Oh and update, if you didn't know, shooter pledged allegiance to ISIL.

Last edited:

Dragon9000

HSC
N/A
I think highlighting statistics from the past, especially before 2000, such as
"more than 90% of terrorist acts were done by non Muslims ..http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...-and-2012.html"

Is incredibly wrong to be used in cases from now and into the future. This problem, really has only come into prominence recently, and so I think it is misguided to bring up facts based on studies from before 2005

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
How many times do I have to say this: Muslims are less than one percent of the american population

and most "mass shootings" are black people shooting each other, NOT people going into public and opening fire on strangers

Flop21

HSC
I'm same year as him </3

What a disgusting bunch of women / people. Calling a policeman weak because he was stabbed by someone with a knife? Here's a thought, don't run at a policeman with a KNIFE. Of course they are going to shoot you in self defence. Many people are shot in america because of that very reason.

Here's a vid showing how dangerous a knife can be in close range:

https://youtu.be/9igSoJHEdUo?t=49s

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Kid your trying so hard as you do in all your posts related to Islam or Muslims... Why? What will it solve? Same thing I have been asking you all along which you haven't quite directly responded tp.

Gun violence is condemnable regardless of what ever religion or race is behind it. To give you a stat more Guns have killed Americans since 9/11 than the number of people actually dying on that tragic day. This time Gay people were the target and I stand with them in this regard, as they too deserve the same safety and protection as everyone else.
Okay, so you do not want to entertain the premise that there are problems within the Islamic faith and reformation is needed... So you jump to the gun debate now???

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Gun violence is condemnable regardless of what ever religion or race is behind it. To give you a stat more Guns have killed Americans since 9/11 than the number of people actually dying on that tragic day. This time Gay people were the target and I stand with them in this regard, as they too deserve the same safety and protection as everyone else.
An utterly meaningless statistic.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Related to how bad Gun violence has become in the US.
that's like saying that more people die in car accidents each year than due to gun violence, therefore gun violence isnt a problem

these stats mean nothing without context

Orwell

HSC
Best we went first after the root cause of the problem than go tackling the after effects?

The problem is with a particular strand of Islam which is influencing attack such as these called Wahabism. Again Islam unfortunately already had a reformation and that was in fact Wahabism (Salafism), which was preached from some self-professed Islamic reformer named Abdul Wahhab in the 18th Century. This reformation with an anti-Colonialist movement of Islamism which had utter disdain for traditional religion and its scripturalism, which in turn had led to a rise in modern day groups such as Saudis, Al-Qaida and on to ISIS.

Don't fight Islam, fight this inferior and backward movement in Islam. Make it extinct for once! Why do Western countries happen to support the chief proponents of this disgusting cult, which are Oil rich countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar who we allow to freely spread their ideology which instead backfires against us every time? For instance in the US, the government and establishment is really afraid to release 28 pages of Saudi involvement in 9/11 in order to not disappoint its oil rich friend.

The US gun debate is a whole another topic in a way but now that they have converged a little after this tragic massacre its something worth discussing.
How? Through Islamic Reformation.

I'll have you know, although it doesn't seem this way, I'm on your side.

Also, if anyone knows, how'd this guy get the gun? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, the Parramatta kid was supplied his gun by radical muslims and I'm wondering whether this is similar to this situation.

Orwell

HSC
Not for nothing, I'm pro-Trump but what transpired today was an atrocity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)