Florida nightclub shooting: 50 killed and 53 injured in 'act of terror' (1 Viewer)

Suu

HSC
N/A
Not for nothing, I'm pro-Trump but what transpired today was an atrocity.
I agree. In situations like these, we must throw away our individual biases and work towards solutions which will end needless deaths in the future.

turntaker

HSC
That's America's gun laws for you :)

France has strict gun laws and a result they never have mass shootings :)
That was a good point I can't argue. That is to say its easier to smuggle illegal weapons in europe

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
"An assault rifle is a fully automatic selective-fire rifle"

>AR-15

>Not fully automatic

>Doesn't have selective-fire

sit the fuck down son
but it's black and scary!

semi-auto still semi-auto sinophile. would you feel any better that he used something that wasn't an 'AR-15' but a semi-auto 5.56 like this?

Orwell

HSC
Someone explain this to me, although I'll still maintain my views, can someone debunk this for me?

Comensite

HSC
his name was omar
he come from afar
he went to a gay bar
allahu akbar

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
name a christian country that criminalises homosexual acts.
Uhhh.... Assuming you mean countries with a sizeable Christian population or majority (the only "Christian country" is the Vatican) there are heaps. Kenya, Botswana, Zimbabwe just to name a few. Closer to home you have the PNG - another Christian majority country where homosexuality is punished by imprisonment.

Someone explain this to me, although I'll still maintain my views, can someone debunk this for me?

Is that really the attitude you take to facts which conflict with your preconceived beliefs.

What is there to explain? The numbers speak for themselves.

What do you want to know? That these statistics were actually fabricated by a group of radical cultural Marxists as a part of a wider plan to undermine western democracy???

Orwell

HSC
What sort of attitude? Me posting a statistic and asking if there's an explanation to it? I'm not going to just look at a set of numbers and think 'right, gotta switch sides now'.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Terrorism deaths in America haven't changed at all. Gun deaths have .

Coincidentally, gun purchases have been increasing ( other data ).

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
russia isnt christian LOL
I'll give you that one m8. Funny thing about russia though, the government is saying they're not criminalizing homosexual acts, just homosexual 'propaganda'. Weird mental gymnastics.

Gays love trump tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)